Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

was I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: was I wrong?
    Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:26pm
I've been dating a guy for about a year now. We got along good, and we never fight or argue, plus the sex is good. He is going through a divorce and always talks about what a bitch his wife is. He went back to school and recently graduated. He posted pics on facebook and thanked his wife for being there for him wtf. He was in a car accident and I was the one who was there for him where was she. I know he's not still with his wife because they don't live together, and I sleep over at his apartment. He called me at 2am one day wanting to have sex I told him no i'm sleeping. He got mad and started talking sh*t about since I don't work, I got layed off, that I shouldn't be sleepy since I sleep all day. again wtf. He knows I've been looking for another job. I cursed him out blocked his number and I blocked him on facebook. I completely cut him off. I felt disrespected and I'm too old for this bullsh*t. He thinks since i'm not working I should just be ready for sex anytime he wants it. that sh*t

Edited by jmarie - Oct 25 2013 at 12:29pm
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:32pm
Sounds like side chick problems to me.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:36pm
They really are divorcing. she took him to court for child support.

Edited by jmarie - Oct 25 2013 at 12:36pm
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:45pm
We didn't start dating until he moved out and he started the divorce proceedings.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:59pm
Until a divorce is final...you are a mistress and he is using you for what his current relationship is lacking. The way a man talks about other women, especially his ex, is a preview of what you will deal with. Good for you that you cut him off...just stick to your decision. He showed you who he is, why take on another woman's headache? 
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 1:08pm
Until that divorce is final i guess I was his side chick, but its over now lesson learned.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 1:23pm
Yep. NEVER date a married man. Even if he becomes your man ... what do you really have? You have 'a man that cheats on his wife'. ShockedTHAT'S gonna be YOUR man. DUH!

Aside from that .. any man the treats you like he just did deserves to be dumped. He was just using you.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Until a divorce is final...you are a mistress and he is using you for what his current relationship is lacking. The way a man talks about other women, especially his ex, is a preview of what you will deal with. Good for you that you cut him off...just stick to your decision. He showed you who he is, why take on another woman's headache? 

Yep! Him calling his ex a B**** .... is a red flag about his character.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 6:48am
My dear, you were a jumpoff dating a married misogynist.

Good riddance to him!!

Edited by Midna - Oct 26 2013 at 6:48am
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 10:02am
He called me last night from his job number. I only answered because he works at a hospital and calls me from different phones, so I didn't recognize the #. He asked me what was wrong, I told him he disrespected me, and he blamed it on being drunk. I told him when you're drunk that's when your true nature comes out. He didn't even apologize before trying to get the password that I changed, for my cable account, so that while he's working nights he can watch cable online. I have all the channels. I just hung up on him. The last thing I heard was what's the password. Now his ass is working nights with no cable to watch, in a boring ass hospital LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style