Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WARNING - OM SAKTHI MURUGAN ENTERPRISES *Pictures*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WARNING - OM SAKTHI MURUGAN ENTERPRISES *Pictures*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WARNING - OM SAKTHI MURUGAN ENTERPRISES *Pictures*
    Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 3:53pm
In my efforts to find the coarse curly Indian hair that I love I tried this company. B-Doggs shipping prices are more increasing as usual and Sumi had taken a little break. You cannot purchase online and they do not accept Paypal. I order 6 bundles of lengths 14"-22" wefted coarse curly. I ordered on 8/9/13 and paid with a bank wire. Since payment, they have not responded to any of my e-mails, unless it was about purchasing more. Today I received a package with 2 bundles of bulk straight rats nest. I will post pictures shortly. I'm not too upset, this happens, that's why I still with my vendors that have been consistent.

I just wanted to let you ladies know. A friend of mine ordered hair from them but purchased 2 kilo's and she got some coarse wavy hair but if this is how they treat their small sample orders, I don't want any parts of them!

http://www.machinewefthumanhair.co.in/

*UPDATE
THEY DID OFFER TO REPLACE THE HAIR AND THEY SAID I WAS SENT THE WRONG PACKAGE, I WILL GIVE THEM A CHANGE TO REDEEM THEMSELVES, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED.

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Sep 09 2013 at 3:37pm
Sponsored Links

WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 4:06pm
So it took them a month to send you the hair??? Wow
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 5:16pm
wow
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 7:37pm
Thanks for the warning as I had them on my IV list.
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 7:42pm
They sent me good hair the first order. The 2nd order was Chinese hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Lo0vely101 Lo0vely101 wrote:

How did you know it was chinese?
AlwaysJ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlwaysJ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:22pm
I rather trust vendors who go to India to purchase the hair than the vendors themselves in India because Its risky you don't know the type of hair your really going to get then to top it off most of them don't use PAYPAL.
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

Originally posted by Lo0vely101 Lo0vely101 wrote:

How did you know it was chinese?

The first order I  know was Indian hair since that's what I'm used to buying, but I've also brought hair from Aliexpress too, and that's exactly what the 2nd order looked like. The ends of the hair were even dry and smelled processed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by AlwaysJ1 AlwaysJ1 wrote:

I rather trust vendors who go to India to purchase the hair than the vendors themselves in India because Its risky you don't know the type of hair your really going to get then to top it off most of them don't use PAYPAL.

Naw, I would rather try my luck with the real vendor. You'll end up spending about the same amount.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:29pm
Here are the pictures of what I was sent. On the plus side, they did offer to replace it and they claimed I was sent the wrong package. I will give them the opportunity to replace it. It could have been an honest mistake. I will keep you guys posted.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic