Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Warning: Long Friend Vent Inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:25am
If you grown enough to spill my personal business, you're grown to take this ass whooping. Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I wish a friend would call my bf and tell him I'm about to get an abortion lol

We fighting on sight.

i'm sayin.....tf part of the game is this...save your fuzzy feelings and 2 cent premonitions for ya own man+ovaries.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 13 2013 at 8:31am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

TC- She knew my beliefs, but no, she probably didn't think I would tell him.

I think Joile and BB said this and I agree, keep that to yourself. I really really don't wanna hear about a friend having an abortion. That's too heavy for me. I will be your shoulder to cry on if you have a miscarriage, but I just can't handle an abortion issue. I'm honestly not judging anyone but myself, I'm just too weak for something that heavy. 

interesting...

she expected that friendship = someone to confide in
you expected that friendship = someone that would keep these sorts of matters to ones self

you do know that you could/should have pre-warned at some point  that your friendship included a run tell dat clause in case of abortion...  if you had done so, i'm sure this news would have skipped right on over your weak ears...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:35am
DeadLOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:36am

yeah.  she would have had to just say that shyt with her chest.  like...yo...if you ever tell me you are considering an abortion....i'm telling it...i'm shouting it from the mountain tops...ok...so don't do it...act like you know!

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:37am
Op, it seems as if you really value JD's friendship over ole girls. Nothing wrong with that..but i'm not sure why you would be so offended by her confiding in you that she got an abortion.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:11am
I didn't read all 8 pages but I just don't understand OP why you would have an issue with keeping secrets like this in.  Friends (both men and women) do this all the time.  Its not your business to open your mouth and if you are such a loyal friend, then you shouldn't have a problem with a friend confiding you.   
Being a wingman is normal in most friendships.  Based on what you put in your post, it seems like you have a problem with this type of thing.  If you have a problem with being a wingman, then you should have been upfront with your friend from the jump.  Because now you put your homegirl in a position to think that you may rat on her for anything that had occurred in the past.....
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Op, it seems as if you really value JD's friendship over ole girls. Nothing wrong with that..but i'm not sure why you would be so offended by her confiding in you that she got an abortion.

Okay. I don't value JD's friendship. Mainly because we don't have a friendship. I've had a conversation with the man one time while Melody was getting dressed. 

I am not offended that she's getting an abortion. I wrote that in the OP. I merely stated that I had an issue with someone doing something so drastic and lifechanging while keeping the other party in the dark. I would feel the same way if someone crashed their s/o's car and didn't tell them, but instead blamed it on neighborhood hoodlums.

I'm not sure how to get my point across so that BHM will understand.  

I have 0 feelings for JD. I don't have qualms about what another woman does with her body. At all. I just needed to get the story out of my system, and I would feel like I was betraying her trust If I told another friend. NOW I'm not thinking that I'm her BFF and I'll ride or die for her. If one of you ladies told me a secret, I wouldn't ever repeat it to someone who knew you or met you briefly. That's just how I am. 

Does that help to clear this situation up a little better?

Edited by BaileyAlexandria - Aug 13 2013 at 11:15am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Melody calls me a few days later and we talk about how Luke was a mistake and she wants to make this thing last, JD is the one, etc. etc. FF to a few days ago. Melody calls me and says she's pregnant, has already made an "appointment" is not planning on telling JD. I absolutely refuse to judge any woman on what she wants to do with her body. What I do have an internal problem with, is that now this is my secret too. I have grown to really love Melody and JD and I appreciate them both. Now I have to look JD in the eye and carry this heavy burden for the duration of our friendship, which I hope will last a long time because I really do enjoy Melody. I've just been put into 2 trick bags and it's only been a few months. I hate dishonesty, but I also hate disloyalty. Trick bag. 

JD is not your friend. Why would it be a heavy burden? Thats all i'm saying.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:29am
Being bothered is one thing. Being heavily burdened is another.

I would be bothered as well, but not enough fukks would be given for me to be burdened by a choice made in a relationship that wasn't my own. imo that is strange.

Edited by BrownQtee - Aug 13 2013 at 11:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>