Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Warning: Long Friend Vent Inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:25am
If you grown enough to spill my personal business, you're grown to take this ass whooping. Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I wish a friend would call my bf and tell him I'm about to get an abortion lol

We fighting on sight.

i'm sayin.....tf part of the game is this...save your fuzzy feelings and 2 cent premonitions for ya own man+ovaries.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 13 2013 at 8:31am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Im sorry but you and ol girl are not friends. Yall met THIS summer.......That is not even enough time to be considered friends in my book. She got a little bit too cozy with you to have just met you because the jacked part is you want JD. Why else would you be feeling some sort of way about him? (You felt some sort of way about him from the very minute you met him). Any real girlfriend would have no problem taking her friend's secret to the grave, protecting that secret from everyone. Why would you care about keeping this secret from him? He's not your friend nor your man.   Yall are not friends.

I was feeling you alls input up untilt his point right cheyuh. Jd is short, round and very country looking. JUST because I have a very strong moral compass about doing bad things to good people don't mean I want them I've snatched little kids up in the street for bullying chubby lumpkins. DOES THAT MEAN I WANT THEM KIDS TOO!?!?!?!?!? I don't mean any harm, but I literally cracked up at me wanting JD. Come on now! The world is still good right? People can have consciences right?!?! lawd. only on BHM

HUAKA is ratchet

pay her no mind
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:22am

wow yall are some interesting folks to befriend
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

TC- She knew my beliefs, but no, she probably didn't think I would tell him.

I think Joile and BB said this and I agree, keep that to yourself. I really really don't wanna hear about a friend having an abortion. That's too heavy for me. I will be your shoulder to cry on if you have a miscarriage, but I just can't handle an abortion issue. I'm honestly not judging anyone but myself, I'm just too weak for something that heavy. 

interesting...

she expected that friendship = someone to confide in
you expected that friendship = someone that would keep these sorts of matters to ones self

you do know that you could/should have pre-warned at some point  that your friendship included a run tell dat clause in case of abortion...  if you had done so, i'm sure this news would have skipped right on over your weak ears...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:31am

lol that would be an interesting conversation

"hey this hasn't come up yet, but I want to let you know don't ever mention abortions to me. Like never, I don't want to hear about it"
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:35am
DeadLOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:36am

yeah.  she would have had to just say that shyt with her chest.  like...yo...if you ever tell me you are considering an abortion....i'm telling it...i'm shouting it from the mountain tops...ok...so don't do it...act like you know!

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:37am
Op, it seems as if you really value JD's friendship over ole girls. Nothing wrong with that..but i'm not sure why you would be so offended by her confiding in you that she got an abortion.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:11am
I didn't read all 8 pages but I just don't understand OP why you would have an issue with keeping secrets like this in.  Friends (both men and women) do this all the time.  Its not your business to open your mouth and if you are such a loyal friend, then you shouldn't have a problem with a friend confiding you.   
Being a wingman is normal in most friendships.  Based on what you put in your post, it seems like you have a problem with this type of thing.  If you have a problem with being a wingman, then you should have been upfront with your friend from the jump.  Because now you put your homegirl in a position to think that you may rat on her for anything that had occurred in the past.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>