BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Warning: Long Friend Vent Inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:54pm
interesting
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:32am
1st thought: Girl you better shut all the way hell up about Luke, the possible abortion...err'thang!Stern SmileLOL

Seriously tho, support your friend for now and decide whether or not you want to be involved in anymore Melody/JD drama in the future. We've all been in those sticky friend situations before.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Printer-^Rude. Party of one. Rude. your table is ready.

Thank you Ladybird! Thats that Mermaid hair makin' a girl glow!

Now back to printer. She actually has alot of girl friends. Most of whom she's known for 10 years plus. I'm all for giving advice, but you're advice is kinda leaning towards the slightly rude side. Now you've turned me in captain defendagyal!

Really, I am not trying to be rude. These are just words you are reading ... you are not hearing my voice etc. Why are you more focused on my words being 'rude' than what I am trying to say? I think it is easy to ignore someone's advice .. just because you don't like the way it's being delivered - but you are the one in this sticky situation. Shocked

Yes, we have all had girlfriends like this in the past ... and the relationship never comes to a good end. So I am careful with the kind of people I associate with. They just keep doing stuff like this so you (as a nice understanding person) end up trapped in a friendship where the person is always putting you in akward situations. Besides ... why would it be okay for you to be with a 'devious' friend to begin with? That's not okay in my book. Confused

I think you are very young not to 'see' things in people so that you can anticipate what might happen in the future. These kind of things show a person's character afterall.

Anyway, you made this post to 'de facto' ask for advice. You didn't say that you wanted advice that conformed to your beliefs about this p erson ... you just put it out there and I've given you my advice.
You will have to learn the hard way about such people.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 11 2013 at 2:29am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:55am
[disclaimer] This is just what I would do. You did not ask for our advice, so I'm not telling you to do this Just sharing.[/disclaimer]- 
I would tell JD. I have done it in the past. My friend told me she was going to have an abortion and I struggled with it so much in my Spirit (I am pro life, but it was beyond that. It was like I knew that she should have it for some reason). I was vexed because me and this girl were NOT friends at all at first, but we grew a beautiful friendship. I told myself, if I somehow get his number, I'm going to tell him. Well, I think our other friend has his work number and she gave it to me and we called and asked for him. She spoke Spanish, while I only knew so much, so I started off the convo and my friend finished it. (She wanted to be able to blame me for telling him lol) She told him that our friend was preggers, and was going to abort it. I still remember he let out a heavy sigh and said "Lo sabia" (=I knew it). And he just kept saying it. She was mad at us at first, but she ended up marrying him and having that child and another child with him. *insert dreamy anime look*
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 5:36am
Nm

Edited by miana79 - Aug 11 2013 at 5:52am
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 5:52am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Im sorry but you and ol girl are not friends. Yall met THIS summer.......That is not even enough time to be considered friends in my book. She got a little bit too cozy with you to have just met you because the jacked part is you want JD. Why else would you be feeling some sort of way about him? (You felt some sort of way about him from the very minute you met him). Any real girlfriend would have no problem taking her friend's secret to the grave, protecting that secret from everyone. Why would you care about keeping this secret from him? He's not your friend nor your man.   Yall are not friends.

I agree with all of this. Talking bout he is such a nice guy! U don't even know him that well..everyone is nice the first few times u meet them. So maybe deep down u have a crush on him.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 7:17am
Oh dear
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 8:40am
Your friend is a ratchet mess and a horrible girlfriend and just because guys do things does not mean women should do it . She sounds like she has no moral compass and will screw you over in a heart beat but hay good luck hope she don't ever steal your man . I just can't be friends with jerks or ho3s .
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 10:37am
Hmmm. Okay well I appreciate the input from some of you. I'm still giggling at being in Love/crushing on JD. I'm going to a wedding today and the bride was a little bridezilla during the planning stages and I felt bad for the groom, does that mean I want him too?!?!!? Wacko  But seriously, thanks for the input Hug I needed that little vent.

Edited by BaileyAlexandria - Aug 11 2013 at 10:38am
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:59am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

[disclaimer] This is just what I would do. You did not ask for our advice, so I'm not telling you to do this Just sharing.[/disclaimer]- 
I would tell JD. I have done it in the past. My friend told me she was going to have an abortion and I struggled with it so much in my Spirit (I am pro life, but it was beyond that. It was like I knew that she should have it for some reason). I was vexed because me and this girl were NOT friends at all at first, but we grew a beautiful friendship. I told myself, if I somehow get his number, I'm going to tell him. Well, I think our other friend has his work number and she gave it to me and we called and asked for him. She spoke Spanish, while I only knew so much, so I started off the convo and my friend finished it. (She wanted to be able to blame me for telling him lol) She told him that our friend was preggers, and was going to abort it. I still remember he let out a heavy sigh and said "Lo sabia" (=I knew it). And he just kept saying it. She was mad at us at first, but she ended up marrying him and having that child and another child with him. *insert dreamy anime look*

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>