Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WARNING! Do not purchase from WARILIFE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 8:05pm
Smh.....
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 8:43pm
I know I know, Unbeweaveable sometimes inquires about hair she probably won't buy I just thought you and Warilife came at her kinda mean. That's all.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I know I know, Unbeweaveable sometimes
always LOLinquires about hair she probably won't buy I just thought you and Warilife came at her kinda mean. That's all.
LOL  fixed
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

always LOLinquires about hair she probably won't buy I just thought you and Warilife came at her kinda mean. That's all.
LOL  fixed
CryLOL
Loveroflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveroflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:38pm

LOL  fixed

I was thinking the same thing I just didnt want keep the conversation going. lol
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:15am
I'm still tryna figure out how that concerns ANY of YOU hahahaha but I love how y'all watch me so close means u really care :-) thank u

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:17am

LOL  fixed
WHO ARE YOU!?! Hahaha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:22am
Thanks for trying to help NP but these ladies are my signature haters
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:53am
Genetra sorry for hijacking the thread back on topic...

I FTP'd the original sale thread just in case she catches wind and tries to change something.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:16am
i came down here to see if there were any deals and this thread just reminded me of what a fool i would be to take a chance on buying hair here again.

i bought hair last fall and the lame bish faked pm's i sent her and got banned.  i got my money back from paypal and got to keep the hair since she pulled a disappearing act.  i donated it to someone who wanted to work with it.  so far i'm 1-1 on my experiences here.

sorry this happened to you, OP.  she doesnt seem to post much so she won't care.  con artist.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic