BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

WARNING! Do not purchase from WARILIFE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:07pm
genetra Take heart. I know your pain.  This is a sad story,  because the Forum used to be an honorable platform.  You could buy, sell and exchange with the "Faith" that your BHM sister would conduct an honorable transaction.  But it seems trolls and scam artists.abound. Thank you for outing this person.  Whether you wore the hair or not seems irrevelvant if your are dissatisified.  The simple solution would have been to tell the truth about the vendor orgin...or at least take it back and argue with the Vendor.  I guess some people have hearts of stone...but Karma has a "doubling" effect...she'll get hers...sooner or later...so sorry this happened to you!
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by genetra genetra wrote:

cant upload photos :(

but, i wouldnt go through the trouble of trying to warn everyone on here if I wasn't 100% sure she was a fraud.
The Hair you purchase ?

Message Icon Kinky curly hair/Russian hair
By warilife, 26 Dec 2012 at 10:58pm
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:17am
Wooowww *Flava Flav voice*

Check out how defensive she got when questioned about the price! That's very telling, given the current circumstances. In the for sale pics, did they have any indication that the hair really was from Renown? A sticker around the bundles? Company tags? Anything?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:26am
Damnnn Damnnnn Damnnnnn Just when I thought the scammers have vanished. The company cannot lie if they have screen shots of her inquiring about the hair and creating an account. The proof will all go back to the email account that was used to create the account. Why get defensive and start saying its an old email account then not respond when the proof is shown to you. Sorry Genetra this happened to you. Just take a lost on this one. Thanks for the warning. 

Unbeaveable may be annoying as hayelllllll but she does call things out. She's like a little sister so I can't hate on her.

Edited by sugabanana - May 06 2013 at 9:28am
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:14am
Mhm I call em like I c them
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

Mhm I call em like I c them
Lmao!! Do you honestly ever buy items that you inquire about though?

Edited by CamiK - May 07 2013 at 10:54am
genetra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote genetra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:13am
I wonder if she will come in here and "plead" her case? Or lack thereof. I'm a genuinely good person and have used this forum for years. I guess maybe I was put in this situation to be able to warn others. I can't believe she wouldn't even just tell me the name of the REAL vendor...at least give me that!! It's like we both know you LIED so why not come clean instead of rubbing it in my face "well, you already wore it so." SMH...obviously she needed that $200 more than I did.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:01pm
wow...sorry this happened to you
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

but, i wouldnt go through the trouble of trying to warn everyone on here if I wasn't 100% sure she was a fraud.
The Hair you purchase ?

By warilife, 26 Dec 2012 at 10:58pm

her again!!!Ouch
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The Hair you purchase ?

<span>By warilife, 26 Dec 2012 at 10:58pm</span>

her again!!!Ouch

She had another scandal?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs