Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:16am
Him killing that lady, and shooting at a car with innocent kids is going to COST WAL-MART, ALOT MORE MONEY, THAN WHATEVER THE FUCC SHE WAS SHOPLIFTING. They have insurance on every single damn thing in the store right down to the mats the cashier's stand on, what they probably do not carry is insurance on their LPs to kill a shoplifter at will.

I hope a willing Firm will stand up and represent the family and I hope they take Walmart and that Trigger Happy Hourly Lilliputian- to town. His dumb ass, at the end of the work day, he still only made a few dollars for killing someone and potentially harming kids.

This and other things happening in the world today make me wish I was a modern day vigilante. Its just so sad, and things arent getting any better. THESE ARE THE TIMES...

Edited by Qualified - Dec 10 2012 at 9:18am
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:32am
Dead
THERE WAS no need for him to shoot her dead
log the license plate into your memory and call for help. damn
i AINT NEVER THIS DEEP. DAMN
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yall not bout to put a thief as a face for civil rights.
Not on my watch!

I agree....

I have less outrage as I have less empathy..... I wouldnt be running away from an off duty officer with stolen items so I don't worry this same situation would happen to me...

Now the black folk who are murdered going about minding their own business... my outrage is saved for them.....

Y'all may disagree but it is what it is....
cs
Some ppl are assets, some are liabilities.  Some are contributors to society, some are cancers to society.  nasfwbg for this rotten chick.  idc about race, this is the same to me as the 2 drugged up teens that went robbing that old man & he shot them dead.  white crooks, black crooks, white shooter, black shooter, idgaf about any of the parties involved.  if ppl knew how to act right, all of this could have been avoided
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yall not bout to put a thief as a face for civil rights.
Not on my watch!
this made me laugh. i imagine an old black woman wagging her finger
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Terrible situation, but I shan't be writing letters or joining marches.....

LOL
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:02am
It is sad (and unnecessary) she died, but like others have said I won't crusade for this person.

Why were her kids in the car? Were they just chilling out there alone while the women stole?

And yes, although he shouldn't have shot her, it does sound like he was in danger of being run over which changes things.

I feel sorry for the children.

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

A sidenote is that she can get smashed if she was you know alive.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:49pm
Sad her kids without a mother but these rats in Houston need to stop bringing their kids to steal it does not make you less noticeable.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Oscar grant and trayvon didn't have squeaky clean histories themselves. so going by that logic, it was okay for them to end up dead too because they would have probably gone on to commit more crimes anyway

Not the same. Neither one of them was Committing a crime when they were murdered.

Oscar grant was simply riding a train where some rowdiness occurred on new yrs eve and was subsequently targeted along with other blk and Latino males as the culprits.

We all know the trayvon story.

Trayvon was high. Thats a crime -shrugs.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 6:13pm
So they left the kids alone in the car while they were in WalMart stealing?

Wow

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>