Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:12am
lmao.

Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:16am

I am surprised that Walmart has resorted to such extremes over cheap stuff from china....

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:18am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Tracy is a black woman.
Well one day last year, Tracy took her client - a middle-aged white woman with Multiple Sclerosis - to WalMart. When they left the WalMart and got to the car park, Tracy saw her client pulling out stolen merchandise from her purse and bra. When Tracy asked her why she had stolen and if she wasn't concerned with being caught, her client simply said,
'Honey, they are watching you, not me. I steal every time we come here'.
ShockedShockedShocked Censored that lady!

She's obviously aware of something that many of us want to dismiss. The officer overreacted. He didn't overreact because she was stealing. He overreacted because he chose to. 

...and unless a car can drive laterally, I don't understand how she tried to run him over if he was standing beside the car. Must have a really tight turning radius...

He should not have pursued, he should not had pulled his weapon. He did the absolute most.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:19am
he was probably really mad about being hit with the purse.  based on his weight and age this might have been the first time he actually caught up with a runaway shoplifter...all the extra people involved must've really slowed them down.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:20am
He says he was standing in the opening of the door and she reversed....
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:21am
I wonder how many witnesses he has or if the Walmart Parking lot can back up his version...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:22am
'He confronted the suspects at exit of the store before they left. One female wouldn't stop, struck the deputy with her purse, ran off.'

'I think it knocked him off balance and, in fear of his life and being ran over, he discharged his weapon at that point.'

What are they even talking about
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:24am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I know. And he shot them as they were driving away, thus he was out of harms way, wholly intact, and not run over.

This reminds me of the white guy two weeks ago who approached the black teens, shot and killed one, then claimed the 'stand your ground' defense. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:26am
this was Black on Black crime though.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I know. And he shot them as they were driving away, thus he was out of harms way, wholly intact, and not run over.

This reminds me of the white guy two weeks ago who approached the black teens, shot and killed one, then claimed the 'stand your ground' defense. 

Not the same.
Do not compare.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon