Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

His race makes no different to me.  One of my favorite quotes is that of Harriet Tubman, "I freed thousand slaves, I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." 

lol you lowering Harriet's stock by even bringing her into this ratchet situation. a criminal was victimized.  she's the type of person who thinks it's cool to steal, claiming other peoples kids on her taxes, pulling tax fraud with taxact debit cards, welfare fraud, boosting from victoria secret to sell you 200 dollars worth of items for 100 dollars, etc etc.  Nothing of value was really lost here.  What should be gained in a lesson in how to do right...things like this can then be avoided.  she's no Trayvon Martin.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

• Shelly Frey was shot dead attempting to drive away from off-duty sheriff deputy Louis Campbell who suspected her of shoplifting
  • He fired when Frey and her two alleged accomplices accelerated when he opened the car door

Andrews began to drive away while the deputy was standing between the open door and the driver's seat.

'She threw it in reverse and tried to run over the deputy,' said Harris County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Deputy Thomas Gilliland.

I'm confused. The article says that Shelly Frey attempted to drive away then it says Andrews was driving the car. Confused
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:17am
y'all do the ultimate most. because someone's lifestyle I a bit more unsavory than you condone or respect (as if anyone asked/cares), their murders are somehow less tragic?

she wasnt out here gang hangin or selling crack to kids. she was a shoplifter.
death is not a punishment that fits the crime.

the end.
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:21am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

His race makes no different to me.  One of my favorite quotes is that of Harriet Tubman, "I freed thousand slaves, I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." 

As far as the OP goes, this is unfortunate. The most unfortunate thing being the kids witnessing all this craziness and being left motherless.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:26am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

y'all do the ultimate most. because someone's lifestyle I a bit more unsavory than you condone or respect (as if anyone asked/cares), their murders are somehow less tragic?

she wasnt out here gang hangin or selling crack to kids. she was a shoplifter.
death is not a punishment that fits the crime.

the end.
 in my opinion, yes.  all of this unnecessary bs is going on because a person chose to repeatedly break the law and then trespass a place they were banned from.  then they're passing on this cycle to children who have to be around this mess?  her death is not preferable but really, with all the injustices going on and the Oscar Grants and Trayvon Martin's of today i am not going to muster up too much sympathy for this girl. 

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:36am
^^good point ms wonderland
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:48am
If you decide to shoplift why do it with your children around?
Yes,the outcome was unfortunate,but it's a gamble anytime you choose to willfully commit a crime..
She was the parent,she is responsible for keeping her children safe,she put them in harms way for some cheap items,and if she had not been killed her children would have been removed by the state..
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:55am
Last year I was talking to my friend's aunt. We will call her 'Tracy. Tracy is a HHA (home health aide). Basically, she spends her days at the homes of disabled rich white people helping them move about the house, entertaining them, helping them with physical therapy, providing their medications, etc.

Tracy is a black woman. 

Well one day last year, Tracy took her client - a middle-aged white woman with Multiple Sclerosis - to WalMart. When they left the WalMart and got to the car park, Tracy saw her client pulling out stolen merchandise from her purse and bra. When Tracy asked her why she had stolen and if she wasn't concerned with being caught, her client simply said,

'Honey, they are watching you, not me. I steal every time we come here'.

We have to be completely foolish if we don't think race plays into this. Black people are targets, shoplifters or not. With all the threads we have had on BHM surrounding black deaths at the hands of a white gun, we sure have found a comfortable spot with explaining away the obvious. When a white cop encounters a black suspect, they seem to go on a higher alert. Black people are being executed in this country, and the apathy disheartening. 
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Tracy is a black woman.
Well one day last year, Tracy took her client - a middle-aged white woman with Multiple Sclerosis - to WalMart. When they left the WalMart and got to the car park, Tracy saw her client pulling out stolen merchandise from her purse and bra. When Tracy asked her why she had stolen and if she wasn't concerned with being caught, her client simply said,
'Honey, they are watching you, not me. I steal every time we come here'.
ShockedShockedShocked Censored that lady!
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:11am
He was in danger of being run over by the vehicle...the vehicle is considered a deadly weapon.  He was an off duty deputy.  Walmart was his second job.  I see Walmart being in a very big civil suit.  I don't see or expect anything to happening to a police officer.  The kids were not hers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>
  Share Topic