Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Actions have consequences.

Wow. That's it? Business as usual?

LOL

now you know when Emmett Till got lynched there were some folks saying "that's what he gets for whistling at a white woman". 

can't save everyone.

I wish I could laugh at the joke but the sound won't come out. People walkin' around with half a brain. This is never gonna stop. People are just too damn apathetic

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 09 2012 at 2:25pm
Sponsored Links

afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:25pm
so she stole meat before and was banned. i don't like stealing but if the items were to feed and clothe her family. seriously some people are crazy esp the NRA members.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:28pm
some of these security guards go way too hard. i remember when i was working at a store similar to walmart back in the day. i was working in the "money room". these fools (security) tried to tell me if someone made their way to the money room that i was supposed to do my best to "secure" the money to which i gave them the on the outside on the inside look.

i couldn't hold my tongue anymore when they called a code 99 talking bout some boy was about to leave the store with some merch and they wanted everyone to be ready to "chase" him outside if necessary.

not happening. i told them they didn't pay me enough to be doing hand to hand combat with thirsty azz thieves.

they chased that little boy and he beat the shyt out of one of them...no mam.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

so she stole meat before and was banned. i don't like stealing but if the items were to feed and clothe her family. seriously some people are crazy esp the NRA members.

i wonder if texas is one of the places that cut cash aid and basically force people to sell their food-stamps for  to pay rent and utility bills, leaving them with no money for food. Cry 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

actions have appropriate consequences.

driving away from shoplifting should not be met w/ a death sentence.

stop making sense. 
all cops are taught to shoot and kill shoplifting suspects. not murderers and rapists. but shoplifting suspectsDead
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

when i was a kid i learned that the human life was worth 35 cents, after that nothing people die over shocks me.
25 cents here. a freakin pack of kool aid. *sigh*ErmmSleepy
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:30pm
As someone who works in retail, it is not that serious.  Once the suspects makes it into their car, the police no longer pursue them.  Just a few days ago I caught a woman stuffing items in her bag.  She threw them back and left the store and that was that.  The officer really did the most and he put the public in harms way.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:32pm
Why?

Why go shoplifting? 
Why go shoplifting and bring children with you?
Why pull your weapon over shoplifting?
Why go in pursuit of shoplifters? When I worked in retail they told us to never go in pursuit of shoplifters. 

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Wow. That's it? Business as usual?

LOL

now you know when Emmett Till got lynched there were some folks saying "that's what he gets for whistling at a white woman". 

can't save everyone.

I wish I could laugh at the joke but the sound won't come out. People walkin' around with half a brain. This is never gonna stop. People are just too damn apathetic

i hear you. 

i just think there are always going to be those types of people and used the most extreme example. being mad at their apathy is misdirecting where the anger should be, which is firmly at the perpetrators of these crimes.

Edited by melikey - Dec 09 2012 at 2:45pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Why?

Why go shoplifting? 
Why go shoplifting and bring children with you?
Why pull your weapon over shoplifting?
Why go in pursuit of shoplifters? When I worked in retail they told us to never go in pursuit of shoplifters. 

He was a cop so they have different precedents.  It goes by the store but all of them that I've worked at ask employees not to go after shoplifters.  If you try to keep them in your store and they are trying to get away(with your items) it's considered holding some against their will/kidnapping.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
  Share Topic