Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:11pm
Actions have consequences.

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

police shot a black man and woman right here in Toronto earlier this year at the scene of a car accident, joliePoufiasse. 
(yes it's just as dumb as it sounds) Of course it wasn't ALL on news because they were black, and of course no one was outraged, because the people who are supposed to be outraged are too busy doing other things. 

I can't even be bothered to search that up right now. But me and my family were outraged!!! But moreso at the fact that black people in Canada act like we're all here on some great vacation, and that the govt and politics and the system doesn't really affect us. But I digress.

I wasn't aware of that. Never heard of it. And I'm certainly not acting like we're all here on vacation and that racism doesn't affect us. But you have to admit they are on some OTHER SHYT, south of the border. This happens EVERY FUKKIN WEEK!!!
absolutely, I wasn't really taking shots at you per se. I don't know you from adam. 
I'm moreso talking about people I deal with day to day. The general mindset that Canada is a savior for immigrants from poorer countries. I'm sure you know the general attitude I speak of. Just because you were living near contaminated water in your home country, or because your country has a war, doesn't mean that you will ignore certain things that happen in your new country. But it's a massa mentality. Sigh. Don't want to derail thread. I'm just frustrated with ish on my own home front. 
But yes, Americans are very trigger happy because of their gun culture. 

I know this mindset exists. I'm dealing with racism right now on the job. But there is no way in hell these events would happen in that kind of scale out here without a public uproar. I just don't buy it. My brother who was raised here and has been living in the States for the last 20 years will tell you the difference.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Wow. That's it? Business as usual?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:15pm
f*ck walmart.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:16pm
I definitely think if a Jane Creba was shot by mall security that there would be a big media coverage in Canada. I know the gun culture in America, I have lots of family there, and I used to live in NYC. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:18pm

actions have appropriate consequences.

driving away from shoplifting should not be met w/ a death sentence.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:19pm

Wow. That's it? Business as usual?

LOL

now you know when Emmett Till got lynched there were some folks saying "that's what he gets for whistling at a white woman". 

can't save everyone.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:20pm

I definitely think if a Jane Creba was shot by mall security that there would be a big media coverage in Canada. I know the gun culture in America, I have lots of family there, and I used to live in NYC. 

This goes beyond the gun culture, though. Something has been happening since this election 4-5 years ago and it is manifest in everything that is happening right now, every single week. This is complete and utter lawlessness. Again, I'd like to know how many bored white suburban housewives shopflited at that very store on that fateful day. I feel like people are walking around lobotomized
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:22pm

This goes beyond the gun culture, though. Something has been happening since this election 4-5 years ago and it is manifest in everything that is happening right now, every single week. This is complete and utter lawlessness. Again, I'd like to know how many bored white suburban housewives shopflited at that very store on that fateful day. I feel like people are walking around lobotomized
I absolutely agree with you. 
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:24pm
The Daily Mail comments make me sickAngry I really need to stop clicking on there. 

I hope he gets punished. Life so cheap to some people. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic