Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:59pm
when i was a kid i learned that the human life was worth 35 cents, after that nothing people die over shocks me.
Sponsored Links

dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

This is a tragic situation and was totally avoidable. He did not have to pursue them to that extent and he knew there were kids in the vehicle. However, he is not the only one in this situation who should have thought that the lives of the people in that car were precious. I'm just saying.......................

This was caused by sooooo many things that were totally avoidable. I feel for her kids.........

Who the hell expects to be SHOT DEAD, shoplifting at a Walmart, though??? Are you serious??? When Wynona Ryder did it, she got probation!

I don't know what shoplifters expect. I dont expect anything good to come from shoplifting, so I dont do it. If you know that the rules of the game are unfair, why play?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:00pm
police shot a black man and woman right here in Toronto earlier this year at the scene of a car accident, joliePoufiasse. 
(yes it's just as dumb as it sounds) Of course it wasn't ALL on news because they were black, and of course no one was outraged, because the people who are supposed to be outraged are too busy doing other things. 

I can't even be bothered to search that up right now. But me and my family were outraged!!! But moreso at the fact that black people in Canada act like we're all here on some great vacation, and that the govt and politics and the system doesn't really affect us. But I digress.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:00pm

'What that look like with him
shooting with the darn kids in the
car? There were kids in the car with
them. Why is he shooting at the car?
Come on now, that makes him look
bad. That don’t even look right,' said
Sapp"

The voice I read this in. Smh. They could have edited for grammar.

Saw this earlier but forgot to post
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:01pm
Jesus, this thing doesn't even need dissecting to me. He shot up the vehicule of a Walmart shoplifter with two other people in the car, along with children. Isn't that enough??? The shoplifting becomes irrelevant at this point. Man, the U.S. is a DANGEROUS place!
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:02pm
completely unnecessary

he probably thinks he's a hero
im sure there's a website raising funds for him Sleepy

Edited by femmefatale85 - Dec 09 2012 at 2:19pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:03pm
being shot for stealing is like valuing those goods more than the value of a life. i won't trust that officer to patrol anything. i'm sure this wont be his only questionable shooting. how do we get to the place where cheap sh*t from walmart was worth a life? we are living in sad times if thats the case.  
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

police shot a black man and woman right here in Toronto earlier this year at the scene of a car accident, joliePoufiasse. 
(yes it's just as dumb as it sounds) Of course it wasn't ALL on news because they were black, and of course no one was outraged, because the people who are supposed to be outraged are too busy doing other things. 

I can't even be bothered to search that up right now. But me and my family were outraged!!! But moreso at the fact that black people in Canada act like we're all here on some great vacation, and that the govt and politics and the system doesn't really affect us. But I digress.

I wasn't aware of that. Never heard of it. I will research but I bet it wasn't over shoplifting. And I'm certainly not acting like we're all here on vacation and that racism doesn't affect us. But you have to admit they are on some OTHER SHYT, south of the border. This happens EVERY FUKKIN WEEK!!!

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 09 2012 at 2:05pm
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

being shot for stealing is like valuing those goods more than the value of a life. i won't trust that officer to patrol anything. i'm sure this wont be his only questionable shooting. how do we get to the place where cheap sh*t from walmart was worth a life? we are living in sad times if thats the case.  
Exactly
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I wasn't aware of that. Never heard of it. And I'm certainly not acting like we're all here on vacation and that racism doesn't affect us. But you have to admit they are on some OTHER SHYT, south of the border. This happens EVERY FUKKIN WEEK!!!
absolutely, I wasn't really taking shots at you per se. I don't know you from adam. 
I'm moreso talking about people I deal with day to day. The general mindset that Canada is a savior for immigrants from poorer countries. I'm sure you know the general attitude I speak of. Just because you were living near contaminated water in your home country, or because your country has a war, doesn't mean that you will ignore certain things that happen in your new country. But it's a massa mentality. Sigh. Don't want to derail thread. I'm just frustrated with ish on my own home front. 
But yes, Americans are very trigger happy because of their gun culture. 

Edited by Derri - Dec 09 2012 at 2:09pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>