Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Walmart security shoots shoplifting mother dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

'What that look like with him
shooting with the darn kids in the
car? There were kids in the car with
them. Why is he shooting at the car?
Come on now, that makes him look
bad. That don’t even look right,' said
Sapp"

The voice I read this in. Smh. They could have edited for grammar.

Saw this earlier but forgot to post
I hope those kids are taken out of their custody permanently. Not only do you go rob a store but you're stupid enough to put your children in the mix?

This officer would have shot someone anyway but this person wasn't a good mother either. It's a sad loss that could have been easily prevented on more than one front and I'm leaning more heavily on the unpopular side than the other.
He shouldn't have shot at them, that's inexcusable.
I hope it stays in their mind though that they could have avoided this by abiding the law.
Nothing good can come from being bad.

Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

In other countries, stealing does get it killed and in the most heinous way too.

but in other countries, they attempt to fck babies to rid themselves of AIDs too
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:10pm
And this man, they stole goods that don't belong to you. They aren't docking it from your pay and you aren't losing anything. Why are you doing the most to stop shoplifters? It's not like they kidnapped someone. He needs to be fired and lose his pension.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I'm curious as to what some of you would do If some1 tried to run you over tho...

Her friend should feel terrible.....If a police officer even feels an ounce of threat, they will draw their weapon.

If I was chasing them?!
I would reflect on why my 50yr old+/ 300hun plus looking self is attempting to run first of all, and after someone in a car at that.

driver tried to hit him
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:11pm
And on that note, this thread has made the ultimate left turn so im just going to get out and walk from here.....

SMH!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

theft = death? well damn.

retail theft of all things...with no weapons...

right.

a civilian response to someone stealing directly from them is one thing but death as a corp response to petty unarmed theft is quite another.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:12pm
The driver tried to get away.
He was in the way.
He left the store.

I hope he has a fcking heart attack.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:13pm
I feel bad for the kids....that they were even there!!! Why did she put herself in that situation? You never know what could happen....to hem, you, or your friends.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:14pm
The only people I feel bad for in this situation are the children.

It reminds me of the case where those black women robbed another walmart I think and then they got chased by security and one jumped into a creek or something and died.

The security went overboard but none of it would have happened if they hadn't been stealing.
It's like joining a gang and then being the victim of a shoot out.

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:14pm
Breaking into someone's home or a family owned store is so drastically different than this situation 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>