FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WALK IN PEACE

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WALK IN PEACE
    Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:22pm

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by living in peace. Let peace be named among you, let the peace of Jesus Christ be in you and all around you no matter what is the circumstances live in peace. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” (Matt 5:9 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and let the peace of God be embedded in you always.

Challenge of the day: Walk in the peace of Jesus Christ ad don’t be troubled have faith in God. His protection is all around you.”Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” (John 14:27 ESV)

To God be the glory and many blessings,

Pastor Anthony R. “Victory” Sanders

Start Your Day With God

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:29pm

HAVE PEACE AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT TROUBLE.

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by experiencing the calmness of God. God can calm even the most horrific storm in your life. You just have to surrender to Jesus Christ. Give all of your cares and concerns over to Him and witness the breakthrough that is needed in order for you to experience God at another level in life. “And He said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then He rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.” (Matt 8:26 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and trust God to move on your behalf. HALLELUJAH.

Challenge of the day: Walk under the peace umbrella of God and don’t worry God got things in His hands and in His time.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” (John 14:27 ESV)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

Start Your Day With God

http://www.anthonyrsanders.org/

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon