Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Waiting for until, tell me what you think of her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting for until, tell me what you think of her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yukiyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yukiyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waiting for until, tell me what you think of her
    Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:32pm

http://whatwig.com/J-Lipsey-Custom-Order-Balance-P2989167.aspx

I ordered this unit months ago, and now she's coming. I'm so excited.

Please tell me what you think of her. I haven't gotten it yet. And will post pictures when I do.

It was a custom unit, the specs are listed in the link.

Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:45am
Made it clickable for you : http://whatwig.com/J-Lipsey-Custom-Order-Balance-P2989167.aspx
I think it looks nice, can not wait for pictures. Don't forget those back shots, and hairline pictures pls
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:38am
OK I'm holding this spot for comments. Hopefully the density is on point. She's a member here so i'm sure she got you covered.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:45am
Nice!
PurpleMoonShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleMoonShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:09pm
Looks pretty to me.  Can't wait to see it on u... take lots of pics.

yukiyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yukiyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:17am
I didn't know how to add photos. I posted pictures under pic of whatwig unit. Please go there to see. People didn't think it looked natural and no one really gave me help on how to fix this issue.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 4:53pm
it looks really nice, and I know what you mean by looking natural. If you decide to wear it pulled back or not parting the hair your good. 
..But if you decide to part the hair and wear it with a parted style, I would tweak it a little.

..I'm in the same boat as you, I want confirmation about my freestyle frontal hair part, I want mines to look like a natural black girl part. but im not sure if it already looks like that and my hair appointment for install is next week on feb22, so that means I'ma be (carefully) tweezing them hairs in my sleep.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:03pm
Bre the parting on the frontal looks lovely.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:12pm
Aww thanks!! 'Naturalhairchick30" just told me the same things in another thread. Thank you *sugabanana*
yukiyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yukiyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 11:20pm
Wow! That looks amazing. Mine sucks. I still can't get the parting to look nice. I just need more practice. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic