Perfect Hair Collection

Waist length Divas!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2012 at 11:07pm
I feel ya Modelbusiness, true points made.
Sponsored Links

Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 8:34pm
*grabs lawn chair and waits for more WL ladies*
We used to have a lot but many of them chopped and went natural.Cool..I'm just sayin.Stern Smile
LoL! 

My EOTY goal is bottom rib bone, which is very close to WL on me.  I'm a couple of inches away so I look forward to reading about what helped to push ladies over the hump to WL!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 10:02pm
LOL take your lawn chair in the house because you will be mosquito bitten waiting on post, lol...... I was mostly interested for my research the amount of time it took from BSL to WL.
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 9:59am
Tbh it is true, like the longer your hair gets the less you come on here. Like the newbies are often in the SL challenges, and its like touch and go whether they stick to the whole happy hair growth thing, so those challenges are usually short in pages. However, the APL challenges are usually the longest, these are normally ladies who are on this hair growth thing, established on the forum and in their routines, but their hair isn't long enough to the point that they dont feel they need the forum anymore. The longer BSL/MBL/WL+ challenges are usually the shortest, as these ladies know hair, know their routine, know what they're doing and how attain growth, like their length, so don't feel they need the forum as much.

I do wish the opposite was true cuz when I was new on the forum, with broken off relaxed neck length hair, it was the longhaired ladies who inspired me, so although im an inch of BSL after a setback, I'm gona try get out of this posting less thing and post more!

look forward to pictas!!

Edited by Shardd:) - Sep 02 2012 at 10:00am
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 2:53pm
I really don't have anything to add to this thread.
I'm transitioning and 19 months post relaxer.

I get so inspired when I see ladies grow all the way to waist length
Makes me feel like there is hope for me.

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

To those of you who have achieved waist length hair, answer the following questions:
Vee, I'm not WL yet, but I am 'unoffically MBL' with my ultimate goal of WL (but I will let it grow until it decided to stop). I don't measure my hair in inches, I gave that up early in my hhj. But, I do measure in regards to years. I'm hoping and believing that I should be grazing WL in Jan./ Feb 2013 the lastest March 2013.

If you had to estimate how long did it take you to grow your hair from BSL to WSL?
I break down BSL bc its not accurate measurement for me. So my breakdown considers BSB, BSL as the top of my bra and MBL as the bottom of my bra bc I tend to wear my bras low. So,  it took me from 20110(which was full BSB) in late 2010 and full BSB by 2011. My growth spurts happen during September- November  (kinda rests during the colder months) and I have a growth spurt during the months of June-Septemebr(up to the "Indian Summer). I usually take my HSN vits consistently during those months bc they help enhance my growth spurts, the weather also helps. My hair loves humidity.

Is your waist length hair natural or chemically treated with relaxers or perms?
My almost WL hair is natural with shrinkage to my shoulders and a little above the shoulders.

Is this your first time achieving waist length tresses?

Nope, itd not my first time, but its been many years. I was a child around 8-10 yrs of age I had WL hair. I begged my Momma for a perm when I was 12 because I wanted long hair all the time instaed of getting my hair pressed every two weeks by Momma. She tried to talk me out and say I could just continue to be a press and curl girl, but I was admant. Should have listedned to my Momma- LOL

On your body frame waist length hair is how many inches?
I don't know in inches, but if I was to guesstimate, I would say that I'm about
 3- 4 inches away maybe a smidgen more.

Edited by luvmybiga$$fro - Sep 03 2012 at 9:21pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 12:07pm
Thanks for sharing with us BigAfro! You are on your way!

I personally do not use the BSB term or MBL, I think on short framed people these terms can be the same as BSL and WL. For example MBL would be WL on me.....This is the reason I like to know measurements in inches, because these lengths look different on short frame versus long frame women.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

I really don't have anything to add to this thread.
I'm transitioning and 19 months post relaxer.

I get so inspired when I see ladies grow all the way to waist length
Makes me feel like there is hope for me.

Will you big chop or just grow it to your goal length and then cut it? How are you handling your line of demarcation and the extra tangles and knots that come with transitioning hair. Do you have any breakage. Breakage does not have to be just because you are transitioning, but some people settle for it.
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 7:04pm

I personally do not use the BSB term or MBL, I think on short framed people these terms can be the same as BSL and WL. For example MBL would be WL on me.....This is the reason I like to know measurements in inches, because these lengths look different on short frame versus long frame women.

I'm kinda a lil' lady myself and I know what you mean.  That's why I just use myself to meet the milestones.  BSL would be different on me with each different bra.  So I use Below Shoulder Blade b/c they're not moving! LoL

MBL is one of the hardest lengths b/c it's supposed to be the midpoint between the bottom of your neck and your hipbone.  So I use my bottom rib bone as my next milestone and call that MBL. LoL

WL is getting harder and harder to measure cause I'm getting soft in the middle. LoL 
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Swift Swift wrote:

I'm kinda a lil' lady myself and I know what you mean.  That's why I just use myself to meet the milestones.  BSL would be different on me with each different bra.  So I use Below Shoulder Blade b/c they're not moving! LoL

MBL is one of the hardest lengths b/c it's supposed to be the midpoint between the bottom of your neck and your hipbone.  So I use my bottom rib bone as my next milestone and call that MBL. LoL

WL is getting harder and harder to measure cause I'm getting soft in the middle. LoL 
Okay if I go by your measurements, I can now say I am MBLBig smile. Thanks! But then again the bottom of my rib is more than in the middle of my back. Oh well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic