Waist/Hip ratio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waist/Hip ratio
    Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:05pm
Is there an ideal body measurement for women?
What do you think is the perfect waist/hip ratio? 

Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:07pm
No such thing as perfect, work what you got.Big smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:07pm
The ideal in regards to health is 0.7 but I like more exaggerated numbers. 0.6 looks pretty nice to me!
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:08pm
Mida what do you mean by 0.7?...as in?? I think 24 inches to 26 inches is ideal...welll for me. im 28 lol but 26 with a corset :D
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

Mida what do you mean by 0.7?...as in?? I think 24 inches to 26 inches is ideal...welll for me. im 28 lol but 26 with a corset :D

Oh hun no, I'm using the actual ratio number! The ratio basically denotes the difference between the circumference of your waist and your hips.

I have a waist circumference of 29 but my hips are 42. So I have a ratio of 0.69.

Here's a calculator.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:18pm
Rum, I hear what you are saying.  But with all the "enhancements" women are opting to have these days, do you think there is an ideal size? 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:18pm
I'll be glad I can I get in the 20s..smh

I'm aiming for around 28..It'll be nice if I can get down to 26

last time I measured my hips were 38/39

Waist 33 Disapprove
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:21pm
Meme, from what I hear from men......your hips are "DA BOMB"!LOL  My waist is 30 as well so I'm trying to get down to 26.  My hips are small so I need more junk in the trunk apparently.....lol.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Rum, I hear what you are saying.  But with all the "enhancements" women are opting to have these days, do you think there is an ideal size? 

It all depends... A 10 inch waist to hip ratio seems to be the standard ideal.
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 6:23pm
Shocked So i went on website and entered my measurements..to check my waist to hip ratio...and i got 0.70...dang! Im perfect

Results:
You have a waist to hip ratio of 0.70. The information you entered: Sex = Female, waist = 28 inches and hip = 40 inches.

Your shape puts you at reduced risk of coronary heart disease, diabetes and stroke. Frequently referred to as pear shape, you tend to keep fat off your midsection and more on your hips. Your body does not convert this lower body fat as readily as midsection fat, which keeps cholesterol down

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic