WAH Opps

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAH Opps
    Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:54pm
Free to sign up. Check it out.

http://JobandPay.com/?id=36357

Feel free to post other ops. 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 4:45pm
http://JobandPay.com/?id=58616

I created one account too, but from what I understood, you make money based on the amount of people who click on your link.

eta: that website is a scam. they say that you need to post your link somewhere and the more people click on it, the more cash you win. you get $10 per click. so i tried it out just for sh!ts and giggles, and posted the link in a page of facebook that gets tons of visitors.

guess what? today it showed that 30k people had clicked on my link. well, next to it, it showed that i earned only 30 dollars. 30 fvcking dollars! i sent them an e-mail.... and it was returned. it is a scam. it just wants people to send traffic to the website but you gain nothing. they state that they have a very strong anti-cheat policy, which I can see that they decide when the clicks are fake, such as the 30k clicks that I attracted to their website. don't bother.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jul 16 2014 at 12:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply