Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wagmans is Leaving Us!:-(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melothoma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melothoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:40am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Hey, Essence. It's been a month of Sundays!

Yep, sign of the times. Wagmans' was it when I first joined the board.

Same here, when I first joined BHM it was all about the Laniks, Wags and EP. Those were the top 3. I remember the NC hair like it was yesterday. This girl posted her pics of her hair installed while she went on a trip to DR. That hair was love at first sight for me, lol. Unfortunatley, I kept putting it off and now look! smh.

LOL I remember those pix. Chileeee, her curls were on FIRE!!!!!!Clap

I remember her pictures, too. UniqueMonique, right?
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 2:19pm
No, I forgot this lady's screenname, but it wasnt UniqueMonique.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:24pm

Same here, when I first joined BHM it was all about the Laniks, Wags and EP. Those were the top 3. I remember the NC hair like it was yesterday. This girl posted her pics of her hair installed while she went on a trip to DR. That hair was love at first sight for me, lol. Unfortunatley, I kept putting it off and now look! smh.

That's what sold me on it too!

THIS is why I bought Wags NC

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/wagman-natural-curly-install-pics_topic109845_page1.html

Trying to make it clickable, but it ain't working!

Edited by Cream1970 - Sep 03 2014 at 8:26pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/wagman-natural-curly-install-pics_topic109845_page1.html

YES LAWD!!! ClapClapClap
I ordered my NC right after I saw that postLOL
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 8:43am
They don't have much left.

Edited by SN2BPHD - Sep 04 2014 at 8:44am
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

ClapOMG, yes that is the one!!!! I really miss those days on BHM.  I think the board went crazy after that post, lollll. Seriously, What hair comes close to that nowadays? 
I'm feeling like I better hurry up and try that Yummy Curly hair while it's still around. That's the only one I've seen lately that's caught my eye. Really pricey though, smh. 
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 9:30am
Does she come on the board anymore. @Krave come back! :)
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 11:35pm
I got 3 bundles of the 20 inch in the mail about 3 days ago. I asked for the coarsest hair they had. It's gorgeous. The curls r perfect. I made it into a wig with the flip over method. I'm natural and I have little leave out flat ironed along the front and everyone asks if it's my hair, even though it's been rainy and humid. I'm so sad to see them go.
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 6:16pm
Damn you pop up hair companies!!!! The marketplace is so saturated that quality companies don't stand a chance. 
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 10:27am
The question is whether or not the stuff they have left on sale is even worth it. A lot of times they only have the crap left. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic