Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wagman's Enhanced Natural Curly (coarse bundle)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wagman's Enhanced Natural Curly (coarse bundle)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wagman's Enhanced Natural Curly (coarse bundle)
    Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 6:57pm

I bought a bundle of Wagman's Enhanced Curly last week but it is a bit too coarse for me. The bundle I received is super coarse and very curly.  It is about 24 inches long and closer to black than 1b in color. Two small pieces have been cut in order to create clip in's but have not been used. Bundle has not been washed by me.
I paid $200, will sell for $85 including shipping but willing to consider reasonable offers.

Will update with photos in about  half an hour.

Photos posted below!

Edited by ShadeTree - Sep 30 2013 at 7:27pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 7:09pm
OMG Shade all the money you spent trying to get the right bundleCry. Sorry I feel so bad. Did you eventually find the right texture?
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OMG Shade all the money you spent trying to get the right bundleCry. Sorry I feel so bad. Did you eventually find the right texture?

girl, it's been a fortune!Cry
i just had a revelation after buying the Wags. The Wags is very close to my texture when straightened and I realized that I had some older hair that was similar from Indqiue and another vendor and that's the kind of hair I'm going to stick with for now. Indique's curly (and similar hair) when straightened is the closest I will ever get to my texture. Chinese and Malaysian tetures just look silly mixed with my real hair, too dense and coarse.
The problem with the Wags I just got  is that the ends need trimming but that would make it too short for my needs.

ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 7:26pm

This hair needs a THOROUGH deep conditioning as you can see by the ends and a trim of an inch or two on the ends.
I think after that it will make a gorgeous coarse curly.

Edited by ShadeTree - Sep 30 2013 at 7:27pm
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 6:59pm
Hair has been sold :).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System