Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wagman Hair vs Indique

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Fabuluscious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabuluscious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wagman Hair vs Indique
    Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:00pm
I am really interested in buying new hair. Im debating between the wagman and the indique relaxed textured hair. I have thick hair and prefer extensions that have some texture to it where it will blend in with my hair when flat ironed. Due to the prices of these items i dont want to spend so much and be dissapointed. In additiion im hoping these products have the longevity to be used for at least a year. If you have had any experiences with either of these two, I would love to hear from you. Pics would be AWESOME!!
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:45pm
I haven't had any experience but I am curious why you would want processed hair instead of getting some naturally coarse, virgin hair?
Fabuluscious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabuluscious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:59pm
Im open to any suggestions. I dont even know where I would find that. I am pretty new to the weave game
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:49pm
Wagmans has a Facebook page with plenty of pics. There are plenty of Wagmans threads in the weave section with pics. Google images will take you to them.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:09pm
I would go with Wagman.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply