BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

WAGMAN HAIR QUESTION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAGMAN HAIR QUESTION
    Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 12:04pm
Im confused right now. Is there a low and high quality, because I see options for Perfectress, Raw, Virgin. etc. Which is which and what do I chose for a year+ install?
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 12:07pm
pagingggggg...India 100...Op That's India's company(that's where she buys hair). She has experience with them

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 25 2014 at 12:07pm
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 12:47pm
Perfecttress are the textures such as eurocurl, deep curl, relaxed, etc. Its cleaned, processed, and trimmed of ends and roots. Its finished.

Virgin is virgin, single drawn Indian hair. Its been cleaned but is untrimmed.

Raw is exactly what it sounds like. It will need work but can be pretty once prepared properly.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

pagingggggg...India 100...Op That's India's company(that's where she buys hair). She has experience with them
I am going to get you later lol . 10 new spammers in my box .

I love the NC . The process texures remind me of high grade bss hair . I can't handle the raw due to nits . I would wait or go with the NC . All textures will require work as you know . I placed a order due to the deep discount . I think wags will change vendors again  . The last batch beards turn me off , but wags never let me down . I own hair from 2005 /2014  . My wags last a long time . HTH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I am going to get you later lol . 10 new spammers in my box .

I love the NC . The process texures remind me of high grade bss hair . I can't handle the raw due to nits . I would wait or go with the NC . All textures will require work as you know . I placed a order due to the deep discount . I think wags will change vendors again  . The last batch beards turn me off , but wags never let me down . I own hair from 2005 /2014  . My wags last a long time . HTH
dammmmm sorryCryCry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 1:32pm
Ahhh ^^^ Not your fault people lurk for info . CryHug

Edited by india100 - Jun 25 2014 at 1:33pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:30pm
I own Wags NC. I've purchased 5.5 bundles, 2.5 of them in the last year. Only the half bundle had nits, but it was only a few.

Have had some bundles in, back to back installs, since 09.Unless something has changed since last year when I last ordered, you can wet the hair to see the curl potential, (It gets curlier over time),as long as you don't remove the rubber bands at the top.

I have never had any issues w/ my experiences with Wags.
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:30am
What is Wagmans "official" URL? I swear I was going to an offbrand web page.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

What is Wagmans "official" URL? I swear I was going to an offbrand web page.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:54pm
does NC stand for Natural Curly? I don't see the "NC" option.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic