Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wagman Hair Closing

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
requestaword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote requestaword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wagman Hair Closing
    Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 10:51am
I knew I was receiving too many discount offers to purchase hair and I wondered why - now I know it's because they are closing - Sept 30th is the last day. Anyone else receive the email?
Sponsored Links

JadaReign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadaReign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:57pm
Yup I got one too, I think I'm gonna order might as well.
SuddenlyNae87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuddenlyNae87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 5:32pm
They were one of the few and far in between hair companies I trusted.. I guess it's back to the drawing board or finding.out who their vendor is from Wagmans
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:39pm
Yeah, I noticed too. Sheit. Welp I just got paid so let me go ahead and place an order. 

Does Wagman have anything similar to Nicki's hair on the VMAs? I hate their website. 
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 6:41am
Wow. It's very competitive out there. Besides I think they cost too much. Imo
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:30am
I am so dismayed!! They are the only company I know of that sold the mesh backed closures. I hate lace closures and silk ones never looked right. This Mesh was the ish....I don't know what I am going to do now. And to top it off, the site won't me log in to place an order.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:21pm
Thanks. I hopped out the dentist chair and ordered some in the bathroom. No way I'm missing out like I did with nature girl. I loved wags.
CCdaHAIRvixxen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CCdaHAIRvixxen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 6:28pm
What kind of hair is best to order from wags
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply