Perfect Hair Collection

VS Semi Annual Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VS Semi Annual Sale
    Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:39am
Who is going and what do you intend to buy?
I want some scents, panties, and maybe PJs.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:40am
thanks for reminding me.. 

i really need panties 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:57am
Rolling outta bed at this very minute to get ready, hopefully the lines wont be crazy
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:28am
Haha, thank you for reminding me. You know I was waiting for this sale, but since I got my bra game right, I've realized there is far better out there than Victoria's Secret.

Still, I got a gift card to use. I really hope I can find a proper fitting bra there. I do like VS, but I'm not gonna lie, their bras are more meant for making your titties look like melons that giving them proper support.

VS bras are more for that cute outfit you want some cleavage showing or that special night with your s/o. I would not recommend VS for daily use because VS itself presents ill-fitting bras as the image of sexy and correct with their terrible sizing system. You keep wearing an ill-fitting bra, you can deform your breast shape or push breast tissue away and not even know it.

All these years of wearing a bra and 2013 was the year I finally realized I've been wearing the wrong bra size and wearing the wrong bras for so long have actually hurt my breasts and even pushed some of the tissue away into my back and above the armpit.

Ladies, make sure that bra fits right!

http://www.thehealthage.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/an-Ill-fitting-bra.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LzvLY4MRA9U/UTNj__U2jiI/AAAAAAAABd8/XjVSi7Z0rHc/s1600/proper+fit.jpg
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:31am
i think i might just get stuff online.. 

i don't feel like being around all those ppl 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:32am
I need a new fitting.
Not at VS though they don't know what they are doing.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:40am
They are so overpriced with everything. I try not to go there anymore since I paid off my card

Is the sale just today or tomorrow too?

I do need a bra. The wire on mine just started poking through.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:43am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I need a new fitting.
Not at VS though they don't know what they are doing.

Where do you get fitted?

I don't believe VS fittings either. They tried telling me i was 32 DD one time. I was like um.. No. I'm more like a 32c..
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:46am
lol they like to boost self esteem, when i go to VS i usually just try on a few diff sizes instead of letting them fill my head with fluff.
A real fitting would be nice though
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:47am
i think VS bras can be tricky cus of the padding for some.. 

like i had to go up a size once just because all the padding made me spill out.. but in other bras i went down a size and it was fine.. 

but yea.. they've told me a few different things too. 
i want to go get measured somewhere else but VS is the only place i go/know for bras and panties 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>