Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - vitamin e oil works way better than lemon juice!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

vitamin e oil works way better than lemon juice!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NSOROMMA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NSOROMMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2010 at 9:18am
I have been using Vitamin E oil for about 3 weeks now and, ladies, its the truth! Its gotten rid of blk spots on my face that no other product got ride of. I use it after I cleanse my face with tea tree oil and witch hazel. I recently started adding a little veggie glycerin with it and it seems to compliment it very well.
Sponsored Links

SHEz Badddddd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHEz Badddddd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2010 at 7:17pm
has anyone use this?
film_maker23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote film_maker23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2010 at 8:14pm
great thread, im going to try this...anyone tried vitamin e oil or lemon juice on dark under eye circles?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 12:34am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i see that people r despairing coz of not finding 70,000IU.the thing to understand is that the IU listed on the bottles is the TOTAL IU depending on the volume of the bottle.so for me i have a 30,000IU in a 75ml bottle so each 1ml i use everyday gives me 400IU but someone else mgt have 30,000IU in a 150ml bottle so that person is getting half the concentration as me.so dont be disappointed if u were only able to find a 1,000IU bottle coz if ur volume is small then ur concentration is high

i never knew that! that is good to know!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I have started using Vitamin E oil on my face and I can see a definite improvement in my skin. My face has been looking clearer, softer and younger than ever. We went out the other night and even my husband was like you skin looks great and all I was wearing was some lipstick amd mascara.

I am using the one by Natures way that is 30,000 iu per bottle. Every drop is like 100 iu.

I have noticed that alot of people are buying the bottles that have 30,000 iu and up per bottle.But you have to look at how much ui per drop there is !

Shocked
Star

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Cocorita Cocorita wrote:

I purchased 70,000 IU from KMART for $8 and it only lists Vitamin E oil as an ingredient.

I have been using it for a week (I apply it morning and night over washed skin with Aveeno Pos. Radiant Cleansing Pads). I have horrible combination skin. With extremely dry spots and oil slicks all over my face. In addition, my face must always have two "live" pimples at a time and then I am left with ugly scars when they "die."

After a week, I have no more dry spots or oily skin! My skin looks even and feels smooth, no fine bumps or pimples. I really think my oily skin and acne was because of a lack of moisture. I haven't noticed a fading in my scars but I have only used it for a week so maybe this will change. But as long as new pimples do not form I am happy--as my scars will usually fade on their own (in about a year).

wow. i have combination skin, but the dry area does not translate into dry spots, only if i strip my skin of oils, such as when i used black african soap
JazziLady! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziLady! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2017 at 5:53am
Does it work for old scars/discoloration?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2017 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by JazziLady! JazziLady! wrote:

Does it work for old scars/discoloration?

yes, on the first page of this thread someone mentioned that it was good for scars
clarkan9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkan9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2017 at 10:03am
I just ordered some. cant wait to use it
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic