Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - vitamin e oil works way better than lemon juice!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vitamin e oil works way better than lemon juice!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
mzgoodez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzgoodez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 8:05pm
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU APPLY IT? I HAVE THE 400 HERE BUT I USED TO TAKE THEM BUT NOW I'M THINKING OF USING IT ON MY LEGS
Sponsored Links

*braidbeauty* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *braidbeauty* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 10:17pm
you can use the 200 i.u. you may see slower results bc they aren't as potent, but it could be different for everyone. I saw a difference in a couple days with the 200, and even more difference with the 28,000 in a couple days as well. I use it morning and night after washing my face.

Edited by *braidbeauty* - Jan 28 2008 at 10:18pm
BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackEsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 10:23pm
Hey guys! I know you guys are using the pure oil but just wanted to let you know of a GREAT creme I use which has 100,000 IUs. It is Genes Vitamin E Creme. You can use it on the face and or body.  I get mine from Sams Club for less than $7 & it lasts a while. Online it is sold for as much as $20!

Here are the Ingredients:

Distilled Water, Vitamin E, Shea Nut Butter, Safflower Oil, Sesame  Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Brazil Nut Oil, Mango Seed Oil, Vitamins A, C, D3, Pure Plant Essences known as Essential Oils Annatto and Caramel.

Here is their site, but again you can get it various places online or SamsClub.
http://www.genesvitamine.com/index.htm

mscurious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 1:49am
Thanks Ameisha!
CincyBenGal84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincyBenGal84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 8:03am
I use the Vit E oil from Walgreens it is in a clear plastic little bottle and it has lemon juice in it (on the same shelves as the vitamins)cand it says you can drink it but i put it on my body. I dont know the IU but I will check when i get home and I will def go out and get the capsules.
calicocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calicocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 10:56am
Thanks for the product tip Ameisha!!
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 11:06am
So you can get it on-line, at Walgreens.....where else have you ladies purchased your oil?
CincyBenGal84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincyBenGal84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 11:21am
I remeber when I first came to Norfolk, Va i bought a big bottle from the Navy Exchange. I didnt know wht I was doing so eventually threw it away. It was saying african and you can put all over.
mscurious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 11:22am
I bought mine at walmart.
zetalady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zetalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by tieesha_monay tieesha_monay wrote:

I use the Vit E oil from Walgreens it is in a clear plastic little bottle and it has lemon juice in it (on the same shelves as the vitamins)cand it says you can drink it but i put it on my body. I dont know the IU but I will check when i get home and I will def go out and get the capsules.

i got some today and it is 30,000 IU. cant wait to try it.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>
  Share Topic