Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Visiting Jamaica Soon? Ask a Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:21pm
No but Reich/Reach Falls is my place.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

No but Reich/Reach Falls is my place.
Reach Falls is nice...but trust me YS got it beat. Veryyyyyyy niceeeeeeee.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:30pm
br if i ever tell you fren when me and the bf supposed to defile reach falls you would ask if I'm crazy? I love the fact that it is never packed and sometimes you have it to yourself. We changed to Frenchmans cove and supm always coming up.

I need a Joe Grind
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:37pm
LOLYS falls have exclusive pools made with the river water....they are lil areas sectioned off. They have zip lining. Gurlllll I lovedddd it.
Diane...u Doan need a Bunna man!!!!!
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:42pm
I really do have questions:

One of my friends is getting married at Sandals in Negril in May.  They want $1557 for three nights--and I refuse.  This wedding was sort of last minute, and it's not really a vacay I "planned" to take.  I heard Negril was more quiet and laid back, so I think I would rather stay somewhere in Montego Bay, and then just go over for the wedding on Saturday and come back.  So:

Other than the shuttle from the airport, is there a shuttle that goes back and forth between Negril and Montego Bay?  

Or should I just stay somewhere in Negril?  

Is there anywhere "fun" to stay in Negril?

This is going to be a quick trip for me--I'm not going to relax, I'm just going for the wedding and a lil Jamaican themed fun.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:03pm
Lisa Sandals while very pricey is worth TBH but out of my budget unless its daddy or mommy paying. Yes you can get the Knutsford Express from Negril to Mobay and back but this is not free.

When you saw Jamaican themed fun what do you mean? Dance drink swim maybe some herb? If so stay in Negril. Montego Bay Hip Strip is a shadow of what it used to be, sadly. 

Negril is 7-miles of beach that you can walk end-to-end PLUS the cliffs around the road. You can stop at the NON- All inclusive hotels and eat and drink at their bars, some have live entertainment on the weekends. There is The Jungle nightclub across the road.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

LOLYS falls have exclusive pools made with the river water....they are lil areas sectioned off. They have zip lining. Gurlllll I lovedddd it.

I doooooooooooooo BF ah ramp now man. Okay im busy too but damn it Im a water sign i want to do bad things in the waterCry PLUS i just realised another bloke is gifted orally and i haven't seen him since he's been back from studying abroad, i just want to say hiCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:13pm
diane, last night when i asked about your age i went to bed shortly after.. but i just looked at your profile.. is that your real age? Shocked
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I doooooooooooooo BF ah ramp now man. Okay im busy too but damn it Im a water sign i want to do bad things in the waterCry PLUS i just realised another bloke is gifted orally and i haven't seen him since he's been back from studying abroad, i just want to say hiCry
Soun like unnuh need fi have a talk
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

diane, last night when i asked about your age i went to bed shortly after.. but i just looked at your profile.. is that your real age? Shocked

Coco she already answered this. She said the 35 is the medical experiment drug they give to thieves on Rikers Island. Its called Diane-35. It makes you Swole when you count up to 35.

Edited by sugabanana - Mar 11 2014 at 4:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>