Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Visiting Jamaica Soon? Ask a Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:49pm
Hellshire Beach please tell them about the fish and festival and lobster woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

YG ive never been to Bacchanal i despise soca and you know it.

Everytime i drive past maverly i think i wonder if the man with the stew peas/chicken foot is still practising - he was a dentist.

See it deh we have both qualified and sunshine and me warning you about these sweet mouth fools who only want them papers and to dickmatize you. DO NOT PAY FOR PENIS or fall in love with the rent a dread!! Please.
Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:49pm
is dream weekend all its cracked up to be..i just want to party and drink not all the extra i hear be going on 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

lmaooooo

only question i have is why does nht take so long to process payments.
they have money to call down my contacts phone but not to update their dusty website smh

Uhmmm it's govt, work you honestly expect people to do work and them work for govt? Worse the govt of Jamaica? you tried it.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL But TBH my peeps ish come through pretty quick when they submit online for refunds

Sweetskul it was it really was but alas im too old for that now. so i cant tell. Lord i remember the traffic, walking on that 7 mile road cause the shuttles too packed to carry anymoreCryLOLLOLLOL paying 8X the amount for a bottle of water, when light gone and water gone, burger king run out of fodd, atm run out of money, the randoms boys who always want to kotch with someone's room and the girls too LMBAO

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

mi did waan come dung fi dream weekend,ati but all the decent hotel dem book out mi vex

Dat haffi book several months in advance. Hush dear.

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

is dream weekend all its cracked up to be..i just want to party and drink not all the extra i hear be going on 

I'm pretty much over that type of thing but back in the day it was really good fun. 

If you're a young'n you'll like it. Grown-ups tend to prefer SPF weekend http://www.spfweekend.com/welcome/ in Ochi which is held at the same time as Dream Weekend/ATI.  I may find my way there next year, depending.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:58pm
is dunns river thing still there in ochos rios? 

id recommend climbing that.. it was cool and fun 
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:59pm
how long will it take me to pick up patois? mind you i been living in brooklyn my whole life so i have a basic understanding, im tryna be fluent or at least be able to cuss somebody up and down the street

and i'm tired of jamaicans having game night and always wanting to play taboo...and the first thing outta there mouths is "yuh know how in Jamaica" and then start speaking patois so only jamaicans can play...when i get back im gonna kill taboo
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:59pm
lol mi hear bout spf but mi nuh have da type a money deh lol 
i haven't set foot on that island in over 13 years its gonna feel so weird going back and seeing everybody..im kinda nervous 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

is dunns river thing still there in ochos rios? 

id recommend climbing that.. it was cool and fun 

The waterfall? Well, where would it go!? ConfusedConfused

I went last summer, it was good fun.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:04pm
What if I'm in a resort town and need to get to Kingston for a few days? No need to rent a car. Excellent service. The bus will Not stop anywhere but for a bathroom break at its designated pit stop and will take you to the Knutsford Express Office, where you will have to catch a cab to your accomodations

http://www.knutsfordexpress.com/

Yes cokes it is still there should be about $10-$12 USD entry. Dunns River Falls is good but try to visit on a day when there are NO cruise ships in the port.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:06pm
whats the female equivalent of a rent-a-dread?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic