Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Visiting Jamaica Soon? Ask a Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:25pm
My best advice, stay on the resort, don't exchange or give out your phone number.  Remember this saying, desperate people do desperate things.  People trying to have a better life will say anything sweet to latch on to an american woman to get back to the states.  Seen it happen 1000 times. 

Have a good time, hold your purse, don't bring anyone back to your room, stay on the resort and don't wonder off alone.  A coworker of mine was raped many many years ago, not that this will happen to YOU...but  don't take anything for granted, be alert.
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

will a usa thug be accepted by ja thugs? or will the beef be on?

i'm supposedly going to meet with my damn father...but i'm not counting on it...i'm just going to act a fool for a week in may. do you have fried chicken in Jamaica?

When you say daggered do you mean? Dancing or actual sex? Yes If you're in Kingston i will come.

Acceptance but will be wary, like who dis new negro dude all up in my grille? Is it the FEDs? I'm not trying to have them lock me up like Buju.

Chicken fry everywhere every day cripsy crispy from $0.50 - $6USD. If i carry you to the hood we can eat fried chicken backConfused, which was delicious and certainly an eye opener for me

May you would have just missed Carnival. Public ratchetry in broad daylightDead you can get daggered by 3 dudes five girls and possibly a goat when its Carnival time

I mean dancing LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I don't roll like that...especially no goat dagger LMAO wooooooooiiiii mi belly
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

My best advice, stay on the resort, don't exchange or give out your phone number.  Remember this saying, desperate people do desperate things.  People trying to have a better life will say anything sweet to latch on to an american woman to get back to the states.  Seen it happen 1000 times. 

Have a good time, hold your purse, don't bring anyone back to your room, stay on the resort and don't wonder off alone.  A coworker of mine was raped many many years ago, not that this will happen to YOU...but  don't take anything for granted, be alert.

Please do not stay on the resort, you can give out your number BUT let this be a local number. Come with an inexpensive GSM unlocked phone and buy a Digicel (one of 2 local cell phone service providers ) SIM card with a local number and use that instead of your regular cell phone. way cheaper coverage everywhere, minutes available all over. 

Everything else I agree with. Sorry to hear about your coworker's experienceCryCryCry

ETA AmilaC anywhere music is playing some dry foot dude will dagger you. CryLOL but you can get daggered in the club, at the street dance at a session, Daggering is free.

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 11 2014 at 2:35pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:35pm
Lol, Diane, you are a trip. I shouldve looked you up when i got there. My first few days got off to a bumpy start. I stayed at the Spanish Court for a little over a week a couple of weeks ago... had a good time. Would have loved to be closer to some water, although I went hellshire damn near everyday. I've always gone to other parts of the island so Kingston was an experience. I was in Marvely and Drews line (I think I spelled that right) definitely an interesting evening lol. Met a nice man named Rohan at the hotel (yesss), and my good guy friend was there visiting home for a funeral so I was able to skirt around Kingston and take it all in. I was there to watch my dumb ass exfriend marry this guy she met a few weeks back- barely knew his crazy ass. But that did not take anything away from my trip. I'd be willing to come back without her crazy ass in tow.

Edited by Qualified - Mar 11 2014 at 2:38pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:39pm
Big smileI liokeeeeeeee this thread
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:41pm

Qualified where you been girl? Merciful you touch Jamaica and i never get to steal two curly LFs?

Maverly and Drewsland Oh you rolling like that inna de garrison. Tell me more about this evening was there a dance?. I went to Maverly once and i was given stew peas with chicken foot not beef or pigstail but chicken foot Another eye opener I never forgot it. I asked for a little bit cause I dont eat from people and was given so much food, when i looked at everybody's regular plate is was 2X as much. Can you "one drop"
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Lol, Diane, you are a trip. I shouldve looked you up when i got there. My first few days got off to a bumpy start. I stayed at the Spanish Court for a little over a week a couple of weeks ago... had a good time. Would have loved to be closer to some water, although I went hellshire damn near everyday. I've always gone to other parts of the island so Kingston was an experience. I was in Marvely and Drews line (I think I spelled that right) definitely an interesting evening lol. Met a nice man named Rohan at the hotel (yesss), and my good guy friend was there visiting home for a funeral so I was able to skirt around Kingston and take it all in. I was there to watch my dumb ass exfriend marry this guy she met a few weeks back- barely knew his crazy ass. But that did not take anything away from my trip. I'd be willing to come back without her crazy ass in tow.
And come to think u were only  an hour from Ocho Rios. When u are able to experience outside tourist areas with good guidance...its a treat
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Marverley and Drews Land LOL Proper ghetto neighbourhoods. I drive past there everyday.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:48pm
lmaooooo

only question i have is why does nht take so long to process payments.
they have money to call down my contacts phone but not to update their dusty website smh
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:48pm
mi did waan come dung fi dream weekend,ati but all the decent hotel dem book out mi vex
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style