Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Visiting Jamaica Soon? Ask a Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:47pm
how do you keep these on? is it the ankle strap?
these would be so cute for my cruise

Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:48pm
jamaican men are the best coco Evil Smile  find yourself one (authentic not watered down)  
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

will a usa thug be accepted by ja thugs? or will the beef be on?

i'm supposedly going to meet with my damn father...but i'm not counting on it...i'm just going to act a fool for a week in may. do you have fried chicken in Jamaica?

When you say daggered do you mean? Dancing or actual sex? Yes If you're in Kingston i will come.

Acceptance but will be wary, like who dis new negro dude all up in my grille? Is it the FEDs? I'm not trying to have them lock me up like Buju.

Chicken fry everywhere every day cripsy crispy from $0.50 - $6USD. If i carry you to the hood we can eat fried chicken backConfused, which was delicious and certainly an eye opener for me

May you would have just missed Carnival. Public ratchetry in broad daylightDead you can get daggered by 3 dudes five girls and possibly a goat when its Carnival time

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 11 2014 at 1:55pm
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

The men will give you the "d" just say the word. They are aggressive when catcalling and can get quite nasty, In the resort towns beware of those looking for some one to "mind" them (take care of, play suga mommy) and "papers". I'm not saying you cant find love with the rent-a-dread/bald heads but be cautious. Let him now you are not about that mind life but that grind life. Do not go off with him, it is better to take him back to your room or even rent another room for a few hours, or have sex on the beach.

Bowing = bowing down before a woman to eat her. Jamaican men say they do not do it LIESSS request it up front. If he claims he doesn't do it find someone else. 

**Dead**

Im not there for all that.....but good to knowLOLLOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:04pm
All my YT co-workers love Jamaica and I see why.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:04pm
I was gonna if they eat the box.....LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

What is calabash?

Is kingston really dangerous

Calabash is a literary festival held once a year in St. Elizabeth on the black sand beachesCry
But a calabash is a dried gourd you can store water in, used to be done in slavery, ancient times, the country people still use them.

Kingston, I wouldnt recommend you go to the dangerous parts. But everywhere else is safe but of course be sensible, keep your wits about you and you will be fine. Just like you would in any foreign country.

Sandy there's levels to eating box. From a King Freak (licks the ass) EVERYONE KNOWS- Nyamma Man (every body knows he does it but only the box)- Sh bowing (pretending not to do it but actually does) -licking it- kissing it- honestly never did it in his life.

Cocoa it all depends on the setup of your accomodations. If you are at an All inclusive you'd have to pay to get him in to your room, If you're at an bed and breakfast most likely you can just bring him to your room. But You dont wanna give out your room number to the first thirsty dude so i say if the sparks are there rent another room. head to the beach, even the bar of your small hotel. (i've seen it all)

I mean request it up front while making plans for sexing, not the first thing you say to old dude. If he isnt into it he will curse you but not too bad cause you're from "farin" and into such lewd acts LOL

Yes the men at your resort are selling/offering penis (i want someone to tell me otherwise) esp the entertainment coordinators). 

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 11 2014 at 2:14pm
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:19pm
LMAO, i mean,  no 'groove back' peen for me AT ALL! LOL
Ill admire from a distance lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:21pm
ohhhh okay. You sure you dont want to find out why the island is named the land of Wood and water? lmao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:24pm
his feet are whiteeee

HauteS yes its an ankle strap.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair