BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 536>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:33pm
Nita no Dr in their right mind is going to let you get that procedure at your age.

You might have to travel out of the country if u really really wanna get it done within the next 5-7 years
Sponsored Links

Jazzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jazzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:07am

Virgo here - Sept 18th!!!!

Edited by Jazzi - Nov 26 2012 at 10:18am
Jazzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jazzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:21am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

I'm a Leo that has suffered for years at the hands of my eldest sister...a Virgo.

So...that's like...what? Two strikes?

She's the eldest AND a Virgo?!?!?

I never stood a chance
Anywhoo.

I seriously looooooooooooooove my big sis. I adore her.

Somethings I've noticed with her are;

She's a serious neat freak. She don't play when she cleans. 
She's a hopeless romantic
She loves extremely hard. 
She legit, get's annoyed and mildly moody when things don't go according to her plan.

We jokingly refer to her as "Gangsta Martha Stewart". She loves to host, decorate, and make people comfortable. At first glance she appears one dimensional. 
Charming, kind, sweet...but BABY...she has a witty spunky side that only friends and family are privy to. She adores gangsta rap....after having a lil gangsta rap fix she'll smooth her dress, give a lil demure smile and turn back to her gospel station

She's a busybody. That chile is always ripping n running. The type to happily help a friend organize her closet. She's also uber organized. Someone that strikes me as a "classic" personality and beauty.

She is supportive....to a fault. lol

She's also stubborn and demanding. Now...this can possibly be attributed to her being the eldest of four. Another one of her nicknames is the Sgt. She's always calling to make sure I'm on time for family gatherings *rolls eyes affectionately*

She's dependable, reliable and trustworthy. She's the one that will visit our aging Grandmother in the assisted living home like clockwork. Although she has a demanding career and a child. 

She's an overachiever. Perfect ass

She also can't hold water. She isn't a cruel gossip. The girl can just talk and gab gab gab. lol

She's never met a stranger. She can be found in any grocery store aisle chatting it up with an old lady. 

She has her flaws. As do we all. But for the most part, my sister rocks and I *heart* virgosShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I'm a Virgo and my younger sister is a Leo. I feel like I am reading something she would write about me. This is so amazing about zodiac signs. WOW!!!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Party of One: The Loner's Manifesto is a good book for Virgos to have.

I missed this...

Is it though??

I'll have to look into it nisha thanks!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Jazzi Jazzi wrote:

Virgo here - Sept 18th!!!!

Welcome sister
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:45am
"Virgo Woman"

One thing you need to know about a Virgo woman - she has guts and lots of them! It doesn’t mean that she is not as shy and as reserved as she seems to be. It’s just that she can do anything and everything for the people she loves.

By love, she means real love, no other type of love exists for her.

A Virgo female is a complete woman!

She has all the charms and tricks that any other female has, but she is not weak.

Infact, she has quite a determination and can do anything if she sets her mind to it.

She will be completely devoted and loyal to you in a relationship.

Still, if it doesn’t seems to be working, she will severe all the ties and become as cold as the North Pole.

Virgo women’s characteristics profile is an odd mix of emotions and practicality, romance and common sense.

When they fall in love, they show such extreme passion and intensity that only few other women can.

Making them fall in love is, however, an entirely different task.

They will demand total perfection from you, even though they may fall short in that arena.

When you are courting her as well as after you get married, it is advisable to mind your manners.

She cannot tolerate someone using abusive language, coming late, dressing sloppily, not minding table manners, etc. It’s better to brush up your vocabulary too.

She will not cling to you, nor will she become totally aloof.

She is also very good with finances and extravagance is not one of her personality traits.

A Virgo female cannot stand public displays of affection and it is better to be subtle in this area.

Her taste is very good and her intellect quite developed. If you are trying to woo her, take her to places like theatre, art gallery, etc.

Just like a typical Virgo, she is prone to worrying about things too much and she will do your part of the job too.

She is very much attached to the ground and prefers to live in the real world.

You let a Virgo female do her part of making things seem just perfect and she will keep you entertained with all her feminine charms.

She is very sensitive and her feelings are pretty fragile, but she will become exceedingly strong when you need her support.

With kids, she will be very considerate and you will never see them running around in their underclothes. She will be gentle, but firm and will demand complete discipline from them.

Even though a Virgo woman is very critical, she will not take criticism very nicely. It never works the other way round for her.

The reason for this is that she is as aware of her own imperfections as she is of yours.

So, .she doesn’t need you to remind her of her own shortcomings every now and then. Instead of fretting over her perfectionism, you should feel blessed to have such a charming female who never makes your house look like a garbage dump.

Your toast will never get burnt and your coffee will always taste just perfect.

She has a witty side too and when she laughs, it seems like the ringing of little bells, doesn’t it! :))))
~
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:46am
Approve
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:09am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

"Virgo Woman"

When you are courting her as well as after you get married, it is advisable to mind your manners.

She cannot tolerate someone using abusive language, coming late, dressing sloppily, not minding table manners, etc. It’s better to brush up your vocabulary too.

I'm so ashamed...LOL

She is also very good with finances and extravagance is not one of her personality traits.

We have a budget spreadsheet that I maintain. It is color coded and everything. We track credit scored, d/i ratios, everything. I know how much money is in all of our accounts without having to check. I know my s/o can be a bit annoyed by this, but he is grateful that I 1. don't spend (all of) his money, and 2. can maintain a household and assets. It's a good quality to have!

Her taste is very good and her intellect quite developed. If you are trying to woo her, take her to places like theatre, art gallery, etc.

...aint nuffin worse dan a dumb kneegrow Dead. My guy is a nuclear physicist...I am turned on by intelligence.The typical 'what's up, ma' is just NOT going to make my heart flutter. It's just NOT.

She has a witty side too and when she laughs, it seems like the ringing of little bells, doesn’t it! :))))
~

I don't know about my laughter sounding like bells - maybe hyenas? LOL I am crazy. Yesterday I took a tumble in the living room while chasing the cat (I stepped into his toy basket that he had somehow pulled into the middle of the floor) and I did a straight nose-dive into a pile of pillows. I laughed for about 5 minutes straight on the floor rolling around and crying. My toes were BURNING!!! LOL!!!
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:48am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Nita no Dr in their right mind is going to let you get that procedure at your age.

You might have to travel out of the country if u really really wanna get it done within the next 5-7 years
CryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:44am

Squidward HAD to be a Virgo.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style