Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 768>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol Ima leo tho 

Sun and Moon

now you know meme....

You're one of the exceptions because you have alot of Virgo qualities.

I know I could get along with you

The Leo's I can't get along with don't have anything in common with me

LOL Oh okay...bout to say

Were they mostly males? because I could see why lol
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:20pm

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Lol Ima leo tho 

Sun and Moon

Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I know rightShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart

Lol

Do u have virgo traits too?
Yes! Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
People tend to think I'm a Virgo.

My moon is Scorpio though...ie; im a complete and utter messShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:24pm
I wish Tokyo was here....

I don't know how accurate this site is...but you can calculate your moon here:
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp

sorry opEmbarrassed just wanted to share in case folks are wondering.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:28pm

You know I love you meme!!

But no they were all females I've never known any male Leo's

I met 5 this year alone, and fell out with all 5 very quickly.

They always have to have a man, never can be alone, VERY messy, will tell all your business to everyone.
Dramatic and loud, they are always gossiping and fighting. Always gotta be the center of attention. Always envious or jealous of something or somebody.

I quickly cut them off.

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 25 2012 at 11:26am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:35pm

Lol Ima leo tho 

Sun and Moon

Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I know rightShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart

Lol

Do u have virgo traits too?
Yes! Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
People tend to think I'm a Virgo.

My moon is Scorpio though...ie; im a complete and utter messShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lol oh wow...that sounds like complete craziness

But interesting at the same time
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:42pm

You know I love you meme!!

But no they were all females I've never known any make Leo's

I met 5 this year alone, and fell out with all 5 very quickly.

They always have to have a man, never can be alone, VERY messy, will tell all your business to everyone.
Dramatic and loud, they are always gossiping and fighting. Always gotta be the center of attention. Always envious or jealous of something or somebody.

I quickly cut them off.

EmbarrassedHeart

Lol aw man..they up there making us look bad

I admit I can be a lil dramatic and loud when Im telling a story tho lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:53pm
Pity is a Taurus.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:54pm
Seductress if you act like a Virgo you're cool too!!

And meme that's not bad as long as you don't wall around sounding like a hyena Lmao

lawd

afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:57pm
Virgos are very insightful and i agree with the observant part too, im not a neat freak though, too lazy...i'm organized in my head. hate crowded places too especially Walmart. i like shopping by myself too, is so relaxing and also because i don't have to consider the other person's needs. dislike\abhor loud, attention  seeking people. love challenges...especially when it comes to men, i can be hot and cold. hate small  talk, love meaningful conversation. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:04pm

Seductress if you act like a Virgo you're cool too!!

And meme that's not bad as long as you don't wall around sounding like a hyena Lmao

lawd

AwShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

It's okay. I wasn't being facetious....I can spot a Leo a mile away.

They are definitely loud people, entertainers and leaders by nature. Rather brash, and yep...I've met the envious few. Can't be without a man? Truuuuuuuuu. Lol Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry are leo womenShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

But when people meet me I redeem the sign. I'm not in denial though. Leo's can rub folks the wrong way if they've only met the one's that weren't raised rightShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 768>
  Share Topic