Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 979>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

As a virgo woman, I hate people. I really do. Maybe its just a modeless thing.
But I cannot STAND people. If I could I would walk around kicking folk in the head all day.

lol. It's like we are the same person...but this right here^^^Clap
I fcking hate people. OMG. I used to say I am a nice person, but I just give out a nice persona. & when I do things, sometimes it's because I would rather not deal with the confrontation or guilt from not doing it, or some other dumb self-assigned obligation.

I LOVE to be alone. It's so nice and the first time I've been alone in a lonnnnggg time. I had thanksgiving alone, I will have christmas....alone! I was even alone for my b-day.
I've stopped dating. I just go to work and go home. I don't have to take anyone anywhere. & as soon as I change my number, I am going to party.

My ex is like the only 'attachment' that I can see still being in my future. But I've given up on getting rid of him.

For years I thought something was wrong with me because I desired solitude so much. Even when I was in university, all my dorm mates would go to the cafeteria in groups and I was always alone. One girl mentioned one day that they never asked because I never seemed interested, and the few times they did ask, I had declined. It's true. I will break off a date with a friend in a heartbeat just to stay home and read or clean or do nothing. I enjoy going to the mall by myself, dinner, dances and clubs - I have 2 friends, one is a thousand miles away, and the other lives 40 minutes away and we all rarely see each other (unless we are on vacation or traveling together). Other than my s/o, those are the only 2 'friends' I have and we do just fine with our veeeeery infrequent visits. I've been in Florida for over two years now, and I have only seen my friend twice LOL.

Other than that, I really enjoy my space and comfort. My friend a thousand miles away is a social butterfly - mass text messages, group dinners and outings, everything she does she has an entourage. I would go plum crazy LOL!

Some of my best moments are when I'm home, the cat and s/o are fed, I have snacks (healthy, of course LOL) at hand, and a good scary movie in the DVD player.

...my other best moments are when I'm drunk and covered in paint on someones island, but, that's neither here nor there LOL!
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

lol. Do you cut people off?
Man, I have that bad. I cut people off like cray. Just up and disappear. I look forward to it as well.

I had a friend for about 6 years. We first met in university in 2001. We lost contact, but found each other again a few years after graduation. She was going through a hard time - depression, jobless, wanted to move away, etc. I sent her airfare and told her to move in with me (I had a spare bedroom and separate entrance in my house, so she wouldn't have been in my way at all). She moved in for about 4 months, and we rarely saw each other (she found a job and since there was a private entrance, we rarely crossed paths). She paid no rent, utilities or food...I just wanted her to be somewhere comfortable and safe where she could get herself together. I considered us 'best friends'...or what a best friend to a virgo would be lol.

Anyway, she ended up finding a girlfriend and they moved in together. Before they moved in together, I told her that I was going on an extended assignment with my job on the other side of the country and I needed her to take care of a few small things while I was away - watering the plants, collecting the mail, checking on the house, etc. My s/o was also on this same assignment, so he wasn't at home to do these things.

She didn't do shyt. She put her girlfriend before me, and I was like 'if that's what you want, that's what you get'. No sweat off my back atall. I dropped her like a bad habit LOL. I haven't heard from her since 2008 and I have no regrets. Hold up your end of the bargain or GTFO.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

This is the only thread I've seen Nitabugger type more than one sentence per postLOL

and this!LOL

I wish I knew Nita in real life. She seems so calm natured and easy going. I'ma bit batty (witty, always joking, just silly and goofy). She'd seem like a nice balance to my craziness lol. 

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This paper due Wed. and I haven't even started looking up my 3 sources Disapprove

I have two research papers due on December 6th. I haven't even selected my topics Sleepy.

Luckily Virgos tend to be intelligent and work really well under pressure, cause otherwise I'd be S.O.L.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:09pm
I forgot Orgy was a VirgoEmbarrassedHeart
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:13pm
Seducky, organization is key to us.

Case in point...

My closet is organized according to color and season. ROYGBIV - left to right. Blouses, suits, pants, skirts, belts.

I have two Ikea Expedit 5x5 bookshelves in my closet for shoes (two pair per shelf, color coordinated also) and purses. My s/o laughed at me struggling with those bookshelves and causing me all kind of psycho names, but he leaves this house every day SLICK as salt because he can find everything he needs WHEN he needs it LOL

The other bookshelves I do use for books, and those jokers are organized like the card catalogue. Watch me work.

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Hay bew hay EmbarrassedHug

LOL we are working on a group project in my class. The day the assignment was given, I went home and sent the team access to our team's 'official' Google Drive site, had folders for every person to upload their information, resources for APA formatting and a list of FAA/NTSB regulations LOL.

In the e-mail I told them that they had everything at their disposal to create a stellar project, and that I did not want them to affect my grade. I think I scared them...Ouch
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:17pm
Party of One: The Loner's Manifesto is a good book for Virgos to have.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:21pm
Lmao@ watch me work!

No lie, Virgo's that have that neat freak nature are geniuses! 

My sister is 100000% organized just like you.

Her closets are separated Stern Smile

The left walk in closet is her work and business attire.

The right walk in is her free-time attire.

color coordinated, the both of em

Her shoes are organized by color and season

she get's excited over practical gifts that makes one life easier.

Got her a Dyson and she damn near had a heart attack

Surprise her with some candles and she's elated LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Hay bew hay EmbarrassedHug

LOL we are working on a group project in my class. The day the assignment was given, I went home and sent the team access to our team's 'official' Google Drive site, had folders for every person to upload their information, resources for APA formatting and a list of FAA/NTSB regulations LOL.

In the e-mail I told them that they had everything at their disposal to create a stellar project, and that I did not want them to affect my grade. I think I scared them...Ouch

Stern Smile 

Chile your organizational skills are the stuff dreams are made of. lmao. You make me dizzy but I SHOLE appreciate your efforts when I'm around you guys.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit 

I ain't no foolCool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon