Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 973>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

You know what meme I've been that way my entire life

I just recently started accepting people back literally this year...due to me being bored Lmao

Having few to no friends is a good thing but it gets boring especially at my age.

I've learned it's more fun to use the people who have used you...especially since they never know I'm using them

Since Virgos are natural loners due to our pickiness

I use them for backup company when i need it....

If I wanna go to the mall and no one can go...I will give them a ring

If I wanna go out..everybody's busy or sleep....I will give them a call

And after that night they won't hear from me until I need them again months later..

Hey it's better than going out by yourself all the time.

That gets old after while.

OMG!! *hugs*
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:39pm
Aww we might be!! Hug!!

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Nita!!!Shocked
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Gal, I spray my bathtub at least three or four times with cleaner before I actually clean it!!! Because the spray dries from me taking too long, so i keep spraying over and over.
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I hate that. I didnt know that was a virgo thing though, I thought it was just a me thing.LOL
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I often flip a coin(i got a app lol)<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">, because I get stuck alot too
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And ive finally learned to say no!!Clap I will not answer calls from folks who I know like to take my kindness for weakness anymore. Matter fact, they dont exist to me...I ignore the HELL out of them. 
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I didnt have too much self confidence as a child, but I have loads now...you cant tell me nuthinCool
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">This year didnt suck toooo bad for me...id rate it a 6 or 7. 
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Last year succked major though.

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Are we.....long lost sisters???? EVERYTHING you posted is something that relates to me Shocked LOL Cry

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:33pm
This paper due Wed. and I haven't even started looking up my 3 sources Disapprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This paper due Wed. and I haven't even started looking up my 3 sources Disapprove

I know thats bad lol, but *high five* dont feel bad I do the same thing.
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:45pm

I think there are two types of virgos.....

The serious Virgo

and

The non-chalant Virgo

Im definitely the nonchalant virgo.
I dont give a d*mn about too much.LOL

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:46pm
Lol I know.. I will I will

I always do stuff last minute

Lol *high five* at least I'm not the only one

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Shocked

Get your azz off BHM and do it! 

The Virgo in me just can't handle this!LOL

That being said, the best work I've ever done was almost last minute.Embarrassed

I had an online class and there were four exams due by the end of the semester at 11:59pm. We had an hour and a half for each test.

I started the exams at 6pm on the last dayOuch

I got an A thoughCool
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:06pm
Thumbs Up That's awesome

I just recently did the same thing 2 weeks ago lol

All As
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:41pm
I'm a Leo that has suffered for years at the hands of my eldest sister...a Virgo.

So...that's like...what? Two strikes?

She's the eldest AND a Virgo?!?!?

I never stood a chanceShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Anywhoo.

I seriously looooooooooooooove my big sis. I adore her.

Somethings I've noticed with her are;

She's a serious neat freak.Stern Smile She don't play when she cleans. 
She's a hopeless romantic
She loves extremely hard. 
She legit, get's annoyed and mildly moody when things don't go according to her plan.

We jokingly refer to her as "Gangsta Martha Stewart". She loves to host, decorate, and make people comfortable. At first glance she appears one dimensional. 
Charming, kind, sweet...but BABY...she has a witty spunky side that only friends and family are privy to. She adores gangsta rap....after having a lil gangsta rap fix she'll smooth her dress, give a lil demure smile and turn back to her gospel stationShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

She's a busybody. That chile is always ripping n running. The type to happily help a friend organize her closet. She's also uber organized. Someone that strikes me as a "classic" personality and beauty.

She is supportive....to a fault. lol

She's also stubborn and demanding. Now...this can possibly be attributed to her being the eldest of four. Another one of her nicknames is the Sgt. She's always calling to make sure I'm on time for family gatherings *rolls eyes affectionately*

She's dependable, reliable and trustworthy. She's the one that will visit our aging Grandmother in the assisted living home like clockwork. Although she has a demanding career and a child. 

She's an overachiever. Perfect assShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart

She also can't hold water. She isn't a cruel gossip. The girl can just talk and gab gab gab. lol

She's never met a stranger. She can be found in any grocery store aisle chatting it up with an old lady. 

She has her flaws. As do we all. But for the most part, my sister rocks and I *heart* virgosShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Edited by SeducTress - Nov 24 2012 at 6:44pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:43pm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just noticed that my sisters and I are like, the rock stars of the zodiac signs.

I'm a Leo
Eldest is a Virgo
Middle Child is a Scorpio
Youngest is a Cancer

No wonder we have great times and *&%^$#@Eking awesome memoriesCool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training