Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:53am
Also known as the Crazy Women Random Thoughts Thread. We have a lot of Virgo women in my family. I can say they are perfectionists when it comes to certain things that's a beautiful thing. But knows everybody's damn business and will freely tell it. Let you tell their business though...they need cheese with that wine.

If I'm trying to have a good time (partying) or if I'm trying to make plans and need someone that will pull through and be as critical as I am, my cousins and my younger sister is who I call on. When we need to get sh*t done, we make a great team.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:12am
Nita!!!Shocked

Gal, I spray my bathtub at least three or four times with cleaner before I actually clean it!!! Because the spray dries from me taking too long, so i keep spraying over and over.

I hate that. I didnt know that was a virgo thing though, I thought it was just a me thing.LOL

I often flip a coin(i got a app lol), because I get stuck alot too

And ive finally learned to say no!!Clap I will not answer calls from folks who I know like to take my kindness for weakness anymore. Matter fact, they dont exist to me...I ignore the HELL out of them. 

I didnt have too much self confidence as a child, but I have loads now...you cant tell me nuthinCool

This year didnt suck toooo bad for me...id rate it a 6 or 7. 
Last year succked major though.

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 24 2012 at 11:50am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:25am
Lol. I sprayed it 3 times because it kept dryingLOL. I finally cleaned it though. I just chalked it off as a great pre-treatment.

I am VERY indecisive, so I usually get down to 2-3 choices and then blurt one out at the last minute.

Me and the word "no" are still at war. I am working on being more authentic thought but it's hard.

I sit back and observe, constantly. I guess if I let someone know exactly how I feel and what I am thinking, they know how to work "around" me. & I don't like that. I like to have the observation upper hand. I hate when people know what I am really thinking and if they believe a lie, that's great because they don't have all the information. & I know more than them because I know the truth. Stern Smile

I know I am crazy though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:43am

Lol

Girllllll, saying no is the greatest discovery in the virgo community, you aint know?!!!LOL

Heres what I do, I still help folk out....BUT I REFUSE to put their needs before mine anymore.

Example: if im at home just chillin, not doing anything and someone calls me and asks me for a ride and has gas money....cool. Ill be there in 15 minutes.

But if im sleep, or busy doing something important to me, I dont care how important whatever their need is, unless its a life or death situation, I will keep it real and tell them that Im busy right now and cant do it. They will probably be hurt but oh well...

AND IF YOU HAVE NO GAS MONEY, YOU HAVE NO RIDE!!! I cant tell you the amount of money plus time IVE spent to get people places and most of those people are not even in my life anymore.

I used to drop everything and run to people whenever they needed something,  and that has proved more harmful then beneficial.

I dont do that anymore, if it does not fit in MY schedule, then I say no. Im putting anyone before me anymore....
Because those very same people wind up hurting you in the long run, or send you to voicemail when you need help.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 24 2012 at 11:51am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 11:55am
The ride thing is killing me...
I swear it's like I am the only one with transportation. I don't even like to do the gas money thing because then they feel like you are super obligated because they paid you. I am not a fcking jitney.

This pregnant chic is the last one I have to rid myself of, especially since she is due next month. She has already hinted that she wants me to drive her to the hospital when she goes into labor. I've gotten rid of most of the moochers. But yea, after this, I'll never again befriend people who ride the bus or have no cars. No sah...

& lawd...you are right, when you need them, they have no problem letting you down.

Then they act like they are doing something by commending you on how dependable you are.Ermm
Lawd, if they could read pass my fake ass smile and dive into my inner thoughts, they wouldn't set foot into my car.Sleepy

Edited by nitabug - Nov 24 2012 at 11:57am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:11pm
Lol I didn't know the no thing was a virgo thing

I hate how nice I am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:14pm
My mom is an Aquarius and she's the same way tho

It has to get to a point where they doing too much and she finally puts her foot down

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:17pm

Man nita, It seems like im always the only one with a car also, im ALWAYS the designated driver, no matter where we going, im always the one to pick everybody up.

But i had a period of time this year where I didnt have a car....the whole summer almost.

The people whose rescue I ran to, gave rides to when they had no money for gas and I put MY last money in the gas tank...stopped my damn day to help them.

Folks ive jumped up in the middle of the night for in the cold and rain, while I was sleeping good in my warm bed...

NONE of those son's of bitches ever even ATTEMPTED to help me while I had no ride. And i always offered a generous amount of gas.

"Im too busy" "I cant" "I dont feel like it".....!!!??Angry

Really o'? After I let you stay when you were kicked out of your house, came at all hours of the night and got you free of charge when you got in arguments with your boyfriend, stayed on the phone from night till morning listening to you cry about THE DUMBEST SH*T ive ever heard in my life. Treated you and bought you clothes and food to help out when you were down and out...came over and stopped you from gettin your a$$ beat by your boyfriend....

And you dont feel like it??!!! Did I feel like doing all of that??!!^^^^Angry

As a virgo woman, I hate people. I really do. Maybe its just a modeless thing.
But I cannot STAND people. If I could I would walk around kicking folk in the head all day.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 24 2012 at 12:18pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol I didn't know the no thing was a virgo thing

I hate how nice I am

lol Its not just a virgo thing....but it seems like all virgos have this problem.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

As a virgo woman, I hate people. I really do. Maybe its just a modeless thing.
But I cannot STAND people. If I could I would walk around kicking folk in the head all day.

lol. It's like we are the same person...but this right here^^^Clap
I fcking hate people. OMG. I used to say I am a nice person, but I just give out a nice persona. & when I do things, sometimes it's because I would rather not deal with the confrontation or guilt from not doing it, or some other dumb self-assigned obligation.

I LOVE to be alone. It's so nice and the first time I've been alone in a lonnnnggg time. I had thanksgiving alone, I will have christmas....alone! I was even alone for my b-day.
I've stopped dating. I just go to work and go home. I don't have to take anyone anywhere. & as soon as I change my number, I am going to party.

My ex is like the only 'attachment' that I can see still being in my future. But I've given up on getting rid of him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style