BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 446>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:37am

Virgo here, torn between a Sagittarius and a Gemini, non of which are pegged as best suited for the Virgo. My Sag offers a challenge, thrills and lots of uncertainty. My Gemini is loyal and upstanding but can be rather safe boring and annoying.  I don't know what to do. Majority of the fam does not like the Sag.   

I hate that I over think and over analyze so much, I think I ruin so much stuff by doing that.  This brain is NEVER at rest.  

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:26am

Gemini boring?

They don't know how to shutup. On top of that most are bipolar and need attention.

You must got one of them rare breeds.lol

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:04am
Everyone is enjoying leftovers....I'm about to eat zaxbys...
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:06am
In better news...my iphone is out for delivery.
But tmobile went ahead and cut my phone off...they could've waited until later today.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:13am
Alot of my planets are in virgo(mars, moon, venus)

Although I'm a leo, I feel like a virgo expecially when it comes to work and relationships.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:05pm
       Idk about the first one tho....i sleep good lol
  • Most Virgos can’t sleep at night, but they sure as hell can sleep through the day.
  • If a Virgo does not like you, they will keep a silent, healthy distance.
  • Virgos are very independent! They don’t always need someone with them to get things done.
  • Every Virgo have a big-temper under their “cool exterior”. Once they’ve “had enough” … all hell breaks loose.
  • Virgos will use ignoring as a diversion from drama.
  • A Virgo believes that the natural way is often the best way.
  • It can be difficult to tell what a Virgo is thinking, as their thoughts are guarded & mysterious.
  • In arguments Virgos hate to admit they are wrong.
  • If a Virgo confronts you, Just know you’re about to be called-out . Because, a Virgo will only confront someone if they have 10000% facts.
  • Virgos are perfectionists & won’t settle until something is just right.
  • Virgos investigate everything.
  • Virgos will show you better than they can tell you.
  • One of Virgo’s favorite ways to demonstrate love is to help others.
  • Virgos are blessed with impeccable manners & delicate sensibilities.
  • Virgos just like to be left alone sometimes. It’s nothing personal.
  • You will never truly figure a Virgo out. Virgo has more personalities than the whole zodiac.
  • Virgos always aim to please!
  • Virgos are procrastinators, but that’s because they work best under pressure.
  • Virgo = OCD
  • Virgos are stupid for love.
  • Virgos are the type to get along with everyone. They won’t tell you their business, but they will listen as you tell yours.
  • Virgos are at their best when they feel useful & needed.
  • Virgos are critics. But they are not just going to “criticize” or “call you out”. Most of that just goes on in their heads.
  • Virgo women have many secrets.
  • Virgo take commitments quite seriously. Devotion & loyalty are key elements in all their associations.
  • Virgo loves to bring home to the dinner table their harvest from work. They love providing to their family.
  • A Virgo will always take your viewpoint into account.
  • Fooling a Virgo is hard. They have a bullsh*t sensor out of this world.
  • Virgos can be private people. Usually, what you know about a Virgo is all they want you to know.
  • Virgos are good at understanding what someone is saying, even if their words aren’t well put together.
  • Virgos like to be mentally prepared before entering into most situations.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:08pm
Got some good ish this morning

yay black friday
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Gemini boring?

They don't know how to shutup. On top of that most are bipolar and need attention.

You must got one of them rare breeds.lol

so much truth LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:15pm
You could tape a Gemini's mouth shut and they would still kill you with sign-language.Sleepy

lol

Gemini's I cannot deal with for very long.

And to top it all off they also have like 3 or 4 different personalities,......... Jesus.

Aint no tellin who youre talking to from one minute to the next.Pinch

I had a gay male gemini friend that was beyonce one minute, and a slave singing old negro spirtuals the next.
Then he would break down and start crying about his dog(he never had a dog).Sleepy

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 23 2012 at 2:20pm
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:18pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 446>