Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 449450451452453 964>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:20am
^^^and yea extremely intense

im usually indifferent and nonchalant 90% of the time so for me to feel so intensely over someone means a LOT

i did some research on twin flame and im sold

im convinced he is the one

these are signs of a twin flame:

they say you only meet your twinflame in your "last lifetime"..and after you have reached a certain level of spiritual growth...
The Twin Flame experience only comes when we are at the end of our lifetimes on earth, and when our greatest service to humanity is being birthed.   Almost no one ever actually joins with the Twin Flame in a lifetime on Earth, unless that person has completed her/his lifetimes on earth and is experiencing the final lifetime. 

^^thats kinda creepyLOL

Prior to a Twin Flame Union, both individuals will go through a Rite of Passage, where belief systems pertaining to love, relationship and sexuality will be changed or dropped entirely. This is one of the signs and symptoms that I think is prior to coming into a Twin Flame Union, probably one of the most important ones.

^^^this happened to me last year

this stuff sounds corny as heck..but it describes how i feel to a T

You will feel a Love like no other you have ever experienced.
* There is a familiarity and a knowingness that is absolutely undeniable.
* You feel complete. Your heart is certain that this is your other half.
* When you are together, you experience that "in Love" feeling all the time, and waves of ecstasy and bliss pour through you.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Sep 03 2014 at 8:23am
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:28am
Interesting; I've never heard of that before but it vaguely reminds me of the movie Hancock (I barely remember that too but it sounds similar from what I recall). So what are you going to do?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:32am
im going to find him...there are people i work with that talked to him...so im going to ask them what happened to him...then try and get his number...

i have never in my life even thought about getting a guys number...im traditional in this aspect...and its never been this serious....but its clear this is different

and i also have a feeling im gonna run in to him soon...
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:36am
Geek
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:38am
I'm a Scorpio/ Libra but it's my beautiful Virgo friend's birthday today!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:38am
i feel thirsty as hell doing all this lmao..but he was a shy guy....he got really nervous talking to me....i could sense it...

and so did I...
mercy.... when he approached me i thought i was gonna just die...
i couldnt even talk...i just froze and cheesed like an idiot...just like this>>>Big smile

.so ill do it..this one time...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Geek

shutup!!

aint nobody ask for your input/smileyCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:40am
k-cam id like you to change your avi.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:42am
^^really cocoLOLDead
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:44am
LOL.... Splain this twin thing please Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 449450451452453 964>