BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 523>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:42am
i think i might do that too.. 
but ill check myself (girls) but im typically like.. i dont wanna say the leader.. maybe the more dominant one in the group anyways. 

a guy? thats such a turn off.. 
but depending.. yea i might run all over him. 

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

it depends for me.. 

if its a guy.. yup. he doesnt even have to be weak but if hes not dominant enough.. its like a power struggle.. 

females.. i dont like that.. at all. I probably wont mess with them but <span style="line-height: 1.4;">if theres somethin special i like about them ill try to build them up and help them realize their potential. </span>

See you do get it....

Part of my description I left out on the 8th house Pluto...is that I'm prone to having relationships with power struggles...

And I don't have time for this...
I hate having the upper hand...but somehow I usually always end up with it...I need a relationship where I won't have to worry about power struggles..

I don't like passive or weak guys at all..it is a HUGE pet peeve of mine...I refuse

Oh I don't even bother with weak females anymore...you can't help them..you will learn the hard way...I've tried and each one ended up backfiring on me...I refuse to do in 2014

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jun 22 2014 at 10:51am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:41am
Fck Mercury. I dropped my cell in shower. Cry

I called my sister and she lost her galaxy s5Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 10:18pm
^^OuchHug

sn: i want that new waterproof phone...

wheres coco

*pages*

its time for our weekly astro discussionEmbarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:21pm
oh so coco never showed up...thats coolGeek

sn: water signs can be very childish people...no matter how old they get...
its really astonishing...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:33pm
while bumming around tumblr, i came across "the astral twelve" virgo master list: http://astraltwelve.tumblr.com/virgo

not particularly deep, but interesting--

Virgo is associated with:

Places connected with agriculture, harvest and agricultural storage, in particular dairies, granaries, malt-houses (and breweries), cornfields, hay-ricks, greenhouses, places connected to barley, wheat or peas or where cheese and butter is churned or stored. Inside the house, areas and objects used for study, accountancy, or storage; the former includes libraries, book cases, or places where books, pens and reading/writing instruments are kept, (typewriters, word processors and computers), study halls, office areas and items used for book-keeping. The latter includes cupboards, pantries, closets, cabinets, drawers, medicine cupboards (and drug stores generally through its association with health). Objects or areas that serve a purely utilitarian purpose - places or things that are used to store, restore, or repair, such as sewing instruments and machines (also knitting and spinning equipment), tools, and servants quarters in homes that have them.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jul 05 2014 at 10:34pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:43pm
nay to that listStern Smile

i swear some days i feel more like a pisces than a virgo...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:55pm
^^ md, gross that you would even admit that. i particularly abhor your lack of shame at such .  

Virgo First Decan

Degrees: 0.01 – 10.00

Dates: August 24th – September 1st

Subruler: Mercury

Virgos born within the First Decan are disciplined, trustworthy, and generous. They tend to be very methodical in specific areas of their life, while incredibly scattered and messy in other areas. The order and neatness they give to those areas of their life border on the obsessive. With a highly disciplined and logical mind, they work well in careers that require dedication, attention to detail, and practicality. These natives are very loyal, dependable, and faithful in relationships. They also have a generous nature, and enjoy taking care of those they hold dear.

---------------

Virgo Second Decan

Degrees: 10.01 – 20.00

Dates: September 2nd – September 11th

Subruler: Saturn

Virgos born within the Second Decan have brilliant organization skills, a strong will, and tactfulness. They have an innate ability to bring order to even the most chaotic situations. They can direct others well with motivation, delegation, and assertiveness, which makes them well-suited for management positions in the workplace. They crave perfection, and won’t settle for anything less. They also expect and demand perfection from others, and can become very disappointed when let them down. These natives are very diplomatic and tactful, and are well-versed in discretion. Secrets given to these people will always be kept.

-----------------

Virgo Third Decan

Degrees: 20.01 – 30.00

Dates: September 12th – September 23rd

Subruler: Venus

Virgos born within the Third Decan are reserved, sensitive, and often have an artistic sense. They love that which is a blend of comfortable and stylish, and do well in careers as an artist, musician, designer, or architect. These individuals are shy, reserved, and timid – preferring to quietly go about their business without disturbing others. These natives love easily, but are hurt just as easily.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:10am
lol i like piscesHeart
beautiful people they are

and yea i clicked those decans...mines kinda accurate...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:26am
you already know my stance on water signs...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 523>