Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 431432433434435 599>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:03pm
yea i get what you mean...you're right it is subjective...

different things can change peoples lives...

side note im done reading about this taurus...i feel like this is telling me a little too much ...i didnt wanna know all this...Geek
i feel like im prying into his mind...

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:08pm
the pisces in me is starting to activate and get all empathetic...im not gonna be able to look at him the same anymore...smh

i cant stop reading though...ugh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:14pm
its good to be in a guys head.. 

especially if youve known him like 10 years and havent figured him out yet. 

sheeeit id loooove to be in my exes head. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:23am
Sunday Jun 22 2014

You may have recently been - or you may soon be - presented with a rare opportunity that has the potential to make a huge positive change in your life. Being a highly analytical person, you might choose to take the strategy of tearing it apart to figure out what's wrong with this opportunity or to evaluate the potential downfalls. But it might be wiser to take the opposite kind of approach. Instead of trying to find out what's wrong, look instead into what could be very right. Evaluate it from the perspective of what could go right.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its good to be in a guys head.. 

especially if youve known him like 10 years and havent figured him out yet. 

sheeeit id loooove to be in my exes head. 

lol I fell asleep...I had to stop reading chile...

Knowing everything about a person's life and childhood for me isn't good esp if were close to dating...prolly because I'm a Virgo whenever I smell or find a weakness it makes me look at that person differently....

Like for example "he acts like that because as a child no one loved him"...

My Pisces rising makes me feel sorry and empathetic for people with these types of descriptions^^^...and I don't wanna feel that way towards a guy I might eventually be in a relationship with...kinda makes me feel like I have the upper hand...

That's not a good thing in any way

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Sunday Jun 22 2014

You may have recently been - or you may soon be - presented with a rare opportunity that has the potential to make a huge positive change in your life. Being a highly analytical person, you might choose to take the strategy of tearing it apart to figure out what's wrong with this opportunity or to evaluate the potential downfalls. But it might be wiser to take the opposite kind of approach. Instead of trying to find out what's wrong, look instead into what could be very right. Evaluate it from the perspective of what could go right.

I hope this happens

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jun 22 2014 at 9:58am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:01am
THISS..it sucks.. but this is extre-mely accurate...

#Virgos hate weak people. If you let them walk all over you, they will....

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jun 22 2014 at 10:02am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:14am
I don't walk over people though. I feel bad for weak people and try to avoid close ties
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:18am
it depends for me.. 

if its a guy.. yup. he doesnt even have to be weak but if hes not dominant enough.. its like a power struggle.. 

females.. i dont like that.. at all. I probably wont mess with them but if theres somethin special i like about them ill try to build them up and help them realize their potential. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 22 2014 at 10:19am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I don't walk over people though. I feel bad for weak people and try to avoid close ties

This is my first response...but if the person insists on having a close relationship with you...that's where the walking over comes into play...

I do it subconsciously...I be having to stop and check myself..
I need help with this...it's not a good trait to have..

I need neka or somebody to come drop some inspirational ish to make me feel bad....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style