Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 410411412413414 915>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:48am
aw nah I def would back all the way up...I'm always suspicious about little seemingly "innocent" ex reconnections...

Especially with a cancer....cause we already know they have issues letting the past go...

She's the only one that could do his hair? Or was she just more convenient..

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jun 08 2014 at 10:50am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:40am
i dont think any of the male earth signs ive met have been rigid or boring..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:32pm
^^^ if they have air/fire placements they won't be boring..but the undiluted taurus/virgo/cap men I've known are too routine and settled for me...

maybe boring isn't the correct word..

uninspiring might be better..

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:41pm
i saw that you mentioned mars… whats mars about again? 

let me go see what mines is.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:50pm
Mars is the planet of action...it shows you how you get things done...

Like my Gemini mars makes me really restless and bored with routine..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:52pm
it also tells you what your ideal guy is...

Like with mine...my ideal guy is interesting, talkative and spontaneous..

Which is on point...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:55pm
interesting. 

my mars is sag Ermm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:56pm
This is mine...it describes me perfectly...a lot better than the Virgo descriptions.     

Mars in Gemini
Mars is the planet that rules our drive and passions. In the mutable air sign of Gemini, Mars is a little scattered and unfocused. Easily bored, Mars in Gemini natives need a fresh change of pace frequently just to keep energy levels up. It's a somewhat odd thing, really. When there's nothing much to do, these natives are exhausted. But if there's plenty of interesting things on their agenda, Mars in Gemini natives can be powerhouses! More than most people, these individuals have a physical reaction to boredom.

Besides possessing a passion for words, when Mars in Gemini natives get angry or fired up, they use words as their "weapon". Angry words—some of the most incisive and sarcastic ones—can fly around with the more energetic natives. Others simply talk things through—energetically! Whatever the case may be, Mars in Gemini natives need to get everything off their chests when they're fired up.

In fact, debates are a Mars in Gemini specialty. These natives draw on their sharp wit to win arguments. In general, they can be talkative sorts, sometimes bordering on verbal diarrhea. Those whose charts show more reserve only become chatty when they're worked up about something or the other.

Some people with this position of Mars are quite fidgety. They have much nervous energy. In general, their nervousness and restlessness are at the root of plenty of physical ups and downs. When they're on edge, they can be nitpicky.

Many Mars in Gemini natives channel their energy through their hands. Gemini, after all, rules the hands; and these people often express energy through musical instruments and the like—even video games. Many are attracted to puzzles and games as diversions.

These natives are very adaptable, often thriving on change. They often take up many projects at once, spreading themselves thin at times. Sustained interest is not especially common with this position of Mars. Most will benefit from attempting to focus their energies rather than scattering them. However, their versatility and disdain for routine generally means Mars in Gemini natives are busy people.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:00pm
this is yours coco

Mars in Sagittarius
When Mars in Sagittarius people get angry, they feel like running. They have to do something—not about it, but something else altogether. They don't have a lot of patience to wait things out. This is where the restless and adventurous nature of Sagittarius comes in. People with this position of Mars should seriously consider physical activity as the best means of anger management, if they don't already (naturally) do so.

People with Mars in Sagittarius generally have a number of projects going at once. They are not known for their follow-through, however! They start up new projects, however, with admirable gusto. Their vision and optimism can get in the way of completing what they start—they want to do so much, and they trash things too easily when a new idea takes hold.

Most of the time, Mars in Sagittarius is playful and fun-loving. They love friendly debates, although they can go to extremes. Some take it personally when you don't agree with them—why wouldn't you agree, after all? Well, for one, you might (especially if you have planets in Virgo or Gemini) find plenty of holes in their arguments. The thing is, more often than not, they haven't thought things through, yet they're very passionate about what they believe in. Mars in Sagittarius loves to "wing it".

Mars in Sagittarius people see themselves as warm-blooded folk. They are, but they sometimes run roughshod over others' feelings during their more passionate debates. They can be blunt with people, although if they have a more tactful Mercury placement, this quality will be subdued. Their direct, blunt approach is most obvious in bed. They're passionate lovers, and are turned on by open-mindedness and good humor. But, they are not usually patient when sex gets too intricate or serious.

Mars in Sagittarius can be a little hard to understand. Sometimes they seem to be the most easy-going of people—they love a good joke and a good time. Other times they are on fire—intense and impassioned about something or other. They abhor anything that fences them in. They need to feel like they have space. They're the ones who will run away when things get too serious or dull. They'll likely be back soon—it's just that they need to feel free for a while or they go batty.

When these people argue, they can too easily pick up a moralistic stance that drives everyone around them crazy. More likely than not, however, they jump off their high horse sooner than later, and get back to having fun.

Mars in Sagittarius is used to getting their way and persuading others to believe what they believe in. Every now and again, they face the few that don't quite buy their grand theories, or, worse yet, poke holes in their plans. This is when these normally fun-loving people get frustrated. In fact, they take it personally when others don't agree with their philosophies.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 3:05pm
your mars in gemini sounds good.. fun and free spirted..  
mines seems to be all about debating and intense stuff.. but its pretty accurate. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 08 2014 at 3:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 410411412413414 915>
  Share Topic