Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 778>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:07pm

aw that aint that bad cocoLOLSleepy
but yea it is hard...

its something i wanna correct so bad because its so neccesary to be good at public speaking...and that wasnt even public speaking...Ermm

just a group setting...Ouch
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I hate the way my chart is set up too, Modeless..But it could be worse; you could be a Cancer.

that sounds good right about nowCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

why?

virgos are fine 

theres much much worse 

like what, coco? Sleepy

idk why youre convinced everyone hates and is out to get awful ol scorpio.. no one is worried about yall.. we like you guys for the most part. id trade another part of my signs in order to have double scorpio over this psychotic dissociative identity jumble i have going on now.. 

lol but to answer... most are worse. 
i fcks with virgos, pisces, libra, and scorpio. 
the rest are meh... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

the worst thing about it is

my leo mercury makes me very confident at the same time...im the most confident person you'll ever meet...until you throw me in the spotlight...

thats when my pisces rising comes out to play..and i get all shy, nervous and awkward...

omg parts of this really remind me of myself.. 

its like im this jumble of things.. ask one person they might say im outgoing and ask the next im so quiet.. 
ask one group im social, charming, hella confident. Ask the next im shy, insecure, and weird. 

it really does suck ass.... hard. 

but theree will be more interviews and youve gotten hired before so you can get hired again.. 

HugCry

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I hate the way my chart is set up too, Modeless..But it could be worse; you could be a Cancer.

that sounds good right about nowCry

Oh sh*t.  Things are bad.  Hug

It will be okay.  Have you thought of recording yourself or practicing in a group of friends?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:19pm
Damn MD Hug I had one group interview, it went better than expected but I still dont like them

Coco.. I dont think anyone is out to get me. There are about 11 worse than mine Cool I have to go back and reread mine cause I'm shy which is taken the wrong way but I can get real Solangy when necessary Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:22pm
in the group interview...i looked so confident...i was ready......i had the top score on my tests...i had it all figured out(leo)

i sat at the very end so i could analyze everybody while i thought about my answers(virgo)

but then they suddenly called on me first....and i crashed and burned inside..they messed up my plan..it threw me out of whack and i did terrible(virgo)

then i got real self-concious i couldnt even look them in the eyes when i was talking...i could just feel the looks of disapproval(pisces)Ouch

i got defeated and then my short attention span got the best of me...i was about to say eff it and just walk out(gemini)

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 14 2014 at 7:23pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:24pm
I'm a virgo

I've had 2 and I freeze up, so if I reach there and see its a group interview I walk out...why waste my time
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:25pm
awh thanks guysHugCryHeart

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I'm a virgo

I've had 2 and I freeze up, so if I reach there and see its a group interview I walk out...why waste my time

so its not just me...Ouch

do you know the rest of your chart?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 778>
  Share Topic