BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 399400401402403 961>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 7:58pm
lol

i got a gemini mars and thats enough for me...makes me super super restless

Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 8:03pm
LOL My Mars is in Leo.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 8:06pm
oh my...you like popular, superstar guys aye?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:08pm
I wonder how long my Gemini is going to be mad at me......I seriously miss him.....i had the most realistic dream about him last night......not a sex dream lol.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:10pm
post his chart again
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wonder how long my Gemini is going to be mad at me......I seriously miss him.....i had the most realistic dream about him last night......not a sex dream lol.....

He's probably already forgiven you and just hasn't let you know.  LOL
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

oh my...you like popular, superstar guys aye?

Iono about all of that..he has to be charming and attractive though.  Nice body too. Is that the same? lol
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio 
Sun is in 02 Degrees Gemini. 
Moon is in 20 Degrees Aries. 
Mercury is in 20 Degrees Gemini. 
Venus is in 07 Degrees Taurus. 
Mars is in 01 Degrees Cancer

This is what Im dealing withAngry

And this is me:
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Virgo
Sun is in 02 Degrees Virgo
Moon is in 20 Degrees Capricorn 
Mercury is in 20 Degrees Virgo 
Venus is in 07 Degrees Virgo
Mars is in 01 Degrees Virgo

DeadAngryDead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:22pm

Venus in Earth, Mars in Water (Romantic Earth, Watery Desires): You want stability and reliability in your relationships, but you also require emotional bonding and intimacy. Your partner is of immense importance to you, and you are helpful and kind to him or her. You are affectionate and sensual rather than wildly passionate. On the one hand, you can be dreamy and devoted, and other times you can be somewhat aloof and cool. You are at your best when you are encouraged by your partners—you need a lot of positive feedback—as well as when you know they trust and respect you. You are loyal to a partner who has won your heart. You go about getting what you want in life in an indirect manner, and you value all that is unspoken but known in bed. You are very private when it comes to matters of the heart, and you want, more than almost anything, to always know where you stand with a partner. You are drawn to partners who are simple, practical, and down-to-earth. Flashier types are not your cup of tea. You are at your best in a committed or at least long-term and secure partnership. You have an intense fear of rejection and humiliation when you are in a relationship, although it is unlikely you will reveal this part of your personality right away (if ever!). It takes you quite a bit of time to trust someone. You are a caring, giving, and warm partner and lover, although it can take time for you to open up to love and to feel free enough to express your warmth. Your partners find you somewhat hard to reach, but essentially quite committed and protective. In love, security is important to you, and a tender touch is always appreciated. You want to count on your lover, and you also want to feel that her or she is yours. A loyal and warm partner is much more appealing to you than a flashy, outgoing one whom you may not trust. Your romantic and sexual natures are similar, but varied enough to make your love life quite exciting. For the most part, you know what you want in love relationships. Your charm is subtle and natural. While you don't generally come on strong, you don't need to. There is a buzz of understated sexual and romantic energy about you that promises a good time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 9:18pm
i really dont believe women and men(straight) can be just friends... 

i just dont think its possible...

i havent seen one example where an advance from either side isnt made
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon