BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 523>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:41pm
and why you dont need to get pregnant..you're not a cancerLOL
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i know nala aint it interesting?
heck yeah, now I got to go look up my whole family to see if theirs are correct too!

lolLOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:43pm
Lol cause of that cancer in my chart. 

Especially in my Venus...I believe that's the relationship sign
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:46pm
I just realized this a couple of weeks ago. I was thinking this may play a big part in why I haven't wanted children the last few years.

Children and Family

If July 26 people are not in tune with the way they were brought up, they're likely to change its significance in their life. Due to their inclination to wait until later in life to begin their own family, they need to make some emotional and spiritual changes before they take on the role of parent.

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:47pm
Modeless, I didn't post.  My chart is all *&%^$#@Eed up.  Venus & Moon in water signs.  I don't care for water signs save Pisces; too emotional and adds vulnerability.  I don't need alladat! Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:47pm
yea but your moon is how you deal with your emotions in general

that seems more important

you venus and mars shows who you are attracted to and how you show love in your relationships...

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:48pm
Ohhh okay
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:50pm
Lies, I like you.  Aries are very intense and hard-headed.  I guess it's due to being a fire sign.  Ya'll are feisty! But yeah, I think it's best to let things go when nothing good will come of the situation.

Sidenote, this month I'm noticing while I like Taurus women, I ain't checking for none of the men.  Never been the least bit attracted in any of them that has come my way.  Interesting that I'm completely turned off by them. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:52pm
lol... Yall swear off whole signs

Some sighs aren't compatible I guess
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:53pm
Lol it hasn't worked out with any Taurus men for me either. The ones I've dealt with were all assholes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 523>