BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 386387388389390 446>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:34am
Lol wow what an interesting chart

And ur Venus is in Virgo..hmmm
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:35am
i don't think i am, but others would likely beg to differ  

i can be sweet, yes. i can be the alternative as well, but i choose not to go there. 

and i like to fancy myself a humanitarian. i've often said of my eventual death, that i hope that people will think of me and say simply "she cared" or "she helped". Smile
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:36am
neka

Venus in Earth, Mars in Water (Romantic Earth, Watery Desires): You want stability and reliability in your relationships, but you also require emotional bonding and intimacy. Your partner is of immense importance to you, and you are helpful and kind to him or her. You are affectionate and sensual rather than wildly passionate. On the one hand, you can be dreamy and devoted, and other times you can be somewhat aloof and cool. You are at your best when you are encouraged by your partners—you need a lot of positive feedback—as well as when you know they trust and respect you. You are loyal to a partner who has won your heart. You go about getting what you want in life in an indirect manner, and you value all that is unspoken but known in bed. You are very private when it comes to matters of the heart, and you want, more than almost anything, to always know where you stand with a partner. You are drawn to partners who are simple, practical, and down-to-earth. Flashier types are not your cup of tea. You are at your best in a committed or at least long-term and secure partnership. You have an intense fear of rejection and humiliation when you are in a relationship, although it is unlikely you will reveal this part of your personality right away (if ever!). It takes you quite a bit of time to trust someone. You are a caring, giving, and warm partner and lover, although it can take time for you to open up to love and to feel free enough to express your warmth. Your partners find you somewhat hard to reach, but essentially quite committed and protective. In love, security is important to you, and a tender touch is always appreciated. You want to count on your lover, and you also want to feel that her or she is yours. A loyal and warm partner is much more appealing to you than a flashy, outgoing one whom you may not trust. Your romantic and sexual natures are similar, but varied enough to make your love life quite exciting. For the most part, you know what you want in love relationships. Your charm is subtle and natural. While you don't generally come on strong, you don't need to. There is a buzz of understated sexual and romantic energy about you that promises a good time.

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:37am
Oh it makes sense...it's the Aquarius rising

They're more intellectual than emotional. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i don't think i am, but others would likely beg to differ  

i can be sweet, yes. i can be the alternative as well, but i choose not to go there. 

and i like to fancy myself a humanitarian. i've often said of my eventual death, that i hope that people will think of me and say simply "she cared" or "she helped". Smile

awHeart

i like youEmbarrassed..you got virgo in you and pisces in you too

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:50am
how does everybody handle being ignored...

do you ignore the person back and kim or are you the one to keep texting and calling until they answer

I must know... I'm gathering info on this subject...I know everybody handles situations differently..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:53am
I already know all us Virgos ignore and kim lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:55am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

neka

Venus in Earth, Mars in Water (Romantic Earth, Watery Desires): You want stability and reliability in your relationships, but you also require emotional bonding and intimacy.

Your partner is of immense importance to you, and you are helpful and kind to him or her.

You are at your best when you are encouraged by your partners—you need a lot of positive feedback—as well as when you know they trust and respect you. You are loyal to a partner who has won your heart.

You are very private when it comes to matters of the heart, and you want, more than almost anything, to always know where you stand with a partner.

You are drawn to partners who are simple, practical, and down-to-earth. Flashier types are not your cup of tea. You are at your best in a committed or at least long-term and secure partnership.

You have an intense fear of rejection and humiliation when you are in a relationship, although it is unlikely you will reveal this part of your personality right away (if ever!). It takes you quite a bit of time to trust someone. You are a caring, giving, and warm partner and lover, although it can take time for you to open up to love and to feel free enough to express your warmth.

Your partners find you somewhat hard to reach, but essentially quite committed and protective. In love, security is important to you, and a tender touch is always appreciated. You want to count on your lover, and you also want to feel that her or she is yours.

For the most part, you know what you want in love relationships. Your charm is subtle and natural. While you don't generally come on strong, you don't need to. There is a buzz of understated sexual and romantic energy about you that promises a good time.

thank you-- that was accurate!! 

in order: 

very true. with my ex and i, i felt we didn't fully connect emotionally. 

yes. i view relationships as being a team. you win, i win, we win. 

true. while i'm a social, ask anything and party person, my relationships are off limits. and yes. as much as it breaks my heart, be honest with me. you're doing me a favor. 

mm-hmm. one showboatin queen in the relationship is quite enough. hahaha!! and yeah, i'm a coupler and i believe thoroughly in commitment. i don't take breaks. either we're together or not. 

yes. well who doesn't? i'm working on it though.  and i'm trying not to consider misdirected energy/effort a "waste". that's a shortcoming of mine. 

i got nothin on the hard to reach part (maybe that's what they mean...  ). and yes, i'm possessive. 

agree with all of it!! hahaha!! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:56am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

awHeart

i like youEmbarrassed..you got virgo in you and pisces in you too
aww i like you too. Embarrassed

you're delightful and it's been very enlightening to observe you and see you change, grow, mature. Smile 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:58am
I hate being ignored..I mean Hate it lol

(At 19) With my ex..I would keep calling until he picked up. 

Now, I would go off saying "if u don't wanna talk to me anymore just say it..I would gladly leave u alone" lol

Anybody else...I get pissed off. I sit there wondering why they're ignoring me and go on some rant with some friend..then I'm over it lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 386387388389390 446>
  Share Topic