BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 385386387388389 456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:15am
for meme

Leos born on July 26 not only possess amazing star quality and an intriguing personality, but they also have the ability to draw attention to themselves without making an effort to do so. They often find themselves at the very center of controversy.

Friends and Lovers

July 26 natives have a strong identification for the downtrodden and may unconsciously choose friends who do not possess their advantages. In romance, they may be somewhat skeptical. When they do fall in love, they retain their practical view.

Children and Family

If July 26 people are not in tune with the way they were brought up, they're likely to change its significance in their life. Due to their inclination to wait until later in life to begin their own family, they need to make some emotional and spiritual changes before they take on the role of parent.

Health

July 26 natives have an eye on good health practices. Naturally dramatic and showy, these men and women like to project an image of carelessness, when in truth their energetic lifestyle is carefully maintained by regular workouts and good nutritional sense.

Career and Finances

July 26 people are far more practical than they may appear and are likely to pursue a career in medicine or law. But whatever they choose, these savvy people are unlikely to take advice from anyone. They seem to have an innate sense of what they must do in order to be a success on their own terms. They're good money managers and never let a love of luxury interfere with their personal budget.

Dreams and Goals

These people want to make a place for themselves in the world. They desire the material benefits that come with success, but more than that they want to enjoy the respect of their peers and colleagues. July 26 people will work tirelessly in order to achieve their aims.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 26 2014 at 12:16am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:16am

meme you skeptical boo?

you can trust meEmbarrassed
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

and oh neka you meant how would i be if i woke up a leo?
well yeah, that's what i thought when i read virgo for a day. LOL

like what if you woke up a different sign? how would you imagine your life would be different for that day-- positive and/or negative?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:20am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol...nope July 26
ok, i said 3. i was close. LOL

i'm july 28th  

Yeaaah I remember Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:25am
i refuse to be a cancer...if i woke up as a cancer i would go back and try it again until i woke something different...i wouldnt even leave my room

id be an unhappy aquarius and taurus too...and cap...in that order...

id kinda be sad as a pisces too..unless i have a virgo rising...pisces can be extremely unstable and unfocused unless they have something grounding them...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:26am

Yeaaah I remember Smile 
and i shall now. cause i knew we were both july leos -- that stood out to me about you. cause we're rare like that.  

neka
Rising Sign is in 22 Degrees Aquarius 
You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective. 

Sun is in 05 Degrees Leo. 
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you. 

Moon is in 20 Degrees Pisces. 
You have strong feelings and are extremely sensitive. It would help if you had a thicker skin -- you tend to react emotionally to every situation you come across. Kind, gentle and considerate of the feelings of others, you are good at taking care of the sick, wounded and helpless. But you tend to absorb the energy of others -- so avoid those who are always negative. You have a rich, creative and lively imagination, but you should be careful not to spend all your time daydreaming. Very intuitive, you have good ESP and may be quite clairvoyant or psychic. Remember that you too have the right to get what you want from life. If you are always defensive and kowtowing to others, people will take advantage of you and exploit you. 

Mercury is in 24 Degrees Leo. 
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel. 

Venus is in 08 Degrees Virgo. 
You express your love and affection through selfless service to people or causes. You have a tendency to underestimate yourself and doubt your self-worth. This is very demeaning and should be avoided -- learn to love yourself as well as you do others. Your standards of perfection are very high -- you are attracted to relationships based on duty and responsibility. You are supercritical of yourself and others and, at times, prefer to be alone rather than deal with any imperfections in yourself or in those with whom you might relate. 

Mars is in 19 Degrees Cancer. 
Your moods are very important to your overall well-being. You are confident and self-assertive when you are feeling upbeat, and you are retiring, irritable and grumpy when you get depressed about anything. Very sensitive, you wear your heart on your sleeve. You are easily angered whenever you think someone has slighted you. It is best for you to show your anger immediately and let it all out, rather than to try to hold it in or to hold grudges for a long time. You're extremely loyal and defensive of your family, neighborhood, community and culture. 

Jupiter is in 01 Degrees Sagittarius. 
You have a very strong sense of ethics and morality. You are widely read and may also be widely traveled because you are sincerely interested in expanding your knowledge of the world about you. At times, you have an annoying tendency to be self-righteous and preachy about your belief system. You are usually quite idealistic and you demand the right to be able to explore the entire world of experiences yourself. Remember to grant others the similar right -- be tolerant, not dogmatic. 

Saturn is in 28 Degrees Libra. 
Although you take quite a while to make decisions, you usually consider all sides to a question, all the pros and cons, and the solution you come up with is very often the correct one. You tend to be very reserved and shy, but, once you make a commitment to someone (in either a business or personal relationship), the partnership is forever. You have a strong sense of justice and fair play and greatly respect the laws and institutions by which you are governed. As such, you are outraged when others break laws or show contempt for authority. 

Uranus is in 05 Degrees Sagittarius. 
You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world. 

Neptune is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius. 
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village." 

Pluto is in 26 Degrees Libra. 
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly. 

N. Node is in 24 Degrees Gemini. 
You will consciously seek out many different contacts with others throughout your life. Many of these will be of very short duration, not necessarily because you're fickle, but just because you always seem to be more excited by the prospect of meeting someone new rather than prolonging your present relationships. At any rate, you will learn something new from almost everyone you come across -- intellectual stimulation is what you crave from others. You will be well known to neighbors and relatives, partly due to your curiosity about what they're doing -- you delight in keeping up-to-date about the latest news (and gossip). 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:29am
whooooo neka...you are probably a character irl

pisces moon? aquarius rising? cancer mars? leo sun girllll

im pretty sure your sweet though...and very understanding..and a humanitarian too..gotta be..
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:30am

meme you skeptical boo?

Wow I agree with most of that.

Lol yeah maybe a little. 

LOL And I don't know that yet.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:31am

meme you skeptical boo?

Wow I agree with most of that.

Lol yeah maybe a little. 

LOL And I don't know that yet.

lmaooLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority