Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 450>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:53pm
Just don't start none... wont be none
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:55pm
yep virgo makes you appear stuck up and shy...

i get that too...

"why you so bougie""she thinks shes better than us"Ermm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:56pm
i really wish i could change my virgo moon and venus...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:59pm
ming below

Venus in Air, Mars in Air (Romantic Air, Airy Desires): In love, you are youthful, intelligent, spirited, and mostly cool-headed, or you are drawn to partners with these qualities. You need a certain amount of space—freedom of movement, both physically and mentally—in any relationship, and restrictive or possessive partners turn you off. Your mind needs to be stimulated in order for your sexual passions to engage. Not as empathetic as some, you are really quite rational when it comes to expressing yourself romantically and sexually. You offer your partners a certain level of freedom to be who they are, and you appreciate the same in return. You value being friends with your partners as well as lovers, and you're a good friend, too! You are a playful, spontaneous, and light-hearted lover who considers communication to be a key "ingredient" in relationships. You respond most lovingly to verbal expressions of interest and affection. You are turned off by partners (or potential partners) who are uncommunicative. As long as there is what you consider to be an open and flowing communication between yourself and your partner, you feel loved and appreciated. You can be a real flirt, sometimes promising a little more than you can deliver. Your partners find you lively, intelligent, and fun, although a tad aloof at times. There is an ephemeral quality to you that keeps others guessing, and perhaps not always trusting that you will stick around. In truth, you do need plenty of stimulation in order to keep your interest.  You are vibrant, sexual, and charismatic. For the most part, your needs in love and sex are straightforward, making it easier for you than most to feel satisfied and to know what you want in a partnership.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I wish I had a virgo moon but that would be greedyEmbarrassedLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:18pm
Scorpios with Virgo rising are often very stylish creatures with a relatively youthful appearance, but there’s always more to them than meets the eye. Beneath the exterior, their minds are always at work, analyzing, investigating, and discerning. When they blend their intuition and sensitivity with their intelligent understanding, their judgment is superb, and they end up as “the keeper of the keys” when it comes to privileged information. Virgo seldom misplaces anything, and Scorpio hides things well out of sight; they’re able to tuck away their secrets in a place that’s very private, but also right at their fingertips. Scorpio’s “need to know” merges with Virgo’s “need to know MORE,” creating a person who learns early in life how to glean a mountain of useful information from very small clues. In the way a woman folds her napkin or the manner in which a man jingles his keychain, these Scorpios can read a lot about a person’s character, background, and motives—and they usually derive a sense of personal satisfaction from figuring out such things. But more than an entertaining diversion, this sort of investigative insight is extraordinarily useful when it’s aimed at solving problems and effecting improvements, and that’s exactly what these Scorpios do best. They’re extremely industrious, and they love to be helpful. Whatever their vocation or trade, they tend to do very heady work that requires a good eye for details: As carpenters, they might be known for their familiarity with unusual architectural styles; as physicians, they might specialize in generally unfamiliar fields. And their neat-as-a-pin Virgo personality guarantees that in each and every project, the minor details will not be overlooked.

[..]

Beyond these potential pitfalls, the Scorpio sun sign and the Virgo personality tend to complement one another quite well. For instance, some Virgo personalities are extremely critical, but with a Scorpio ego they’re more prone to keep things to themselves. While they’ll make their displeasure known, they usually do so in more discrete ways. In the end, if they’ll keep a leash on their unrealistic fears and suspicions, they’ll make their mark as both insightful and impeccable in all they do.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

lol why?

you tryna be a gangsta

virgo or bust
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:19pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

lol why?

you tryna be a gangsta

virgo or bust

I pride myself on being 5 times a virgo.....that cap moon just throws my chart off.....CryLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:33pm
awh i wanna adopt ming

ming can i adopt youEmbarrassedBig smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:36pm

and 00 you already know you our golden virgess

ive never seen that much virgo in one chart..or that much of any sign in one chart

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 378379380381382 450>
  Share Topic