Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 966>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:20pm

when i say he aint going nowhere he aint going NOWHERE

mine is still here yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssss later...he will disappear if i wont comply but he comes right backErmm

i think im gonna give inStern Smile

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:21pm
I have the weirdest feeling that he's gonna pull bullshyt 2 months (I know specific) before I walk down the aisle......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

when i say he aint going nowhere he aint going NOWHERE

mine is still here yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssss later...he will disappear if i wont comply but he comes right backErmm

i think im gonna give inStern Smile

Its been 6 years....gurl I know....LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:34pm
chile i feel for you
i really do...that combo is a pain...

they mean business

if they want you... they will have you...
no is not an valid answer to them....lol..it just doesnt register...

lawd

man i gave mine a proper tongue lashing and told him not to ever call me again and i meant itCensored... but it was like putting pollen out for bees...he ate that upDead

they have to like lose interest on their own....nothing you will say can make them go away...and i doubt it will happen if they have stuck around all these years...
Sleepy

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:38pm
When I tell his I don't love him or he will never experience this again....he tell me to shut up.....stop lying to myself......told me he is patient......lmao.....I just smh and laugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:44pm
Gemini Sun Taurus Venus (these have been on point for me)

If this guy can attain his good-guy status the nice-guy way, he’ll do it. If not, he’s as risky as a ten-year-old condom. Actually, he’s not afraid to go to the ultra-weird dark side route . . . if he can’t get attention by any other means. He MUST be large—and incredibly respected by his peers (oh, and by you). Even if it’sfor his antisocial or nonconformist ways. Yeah, itcan go that way, too.

To you—in love—he can be as hazardous as smoking: you might like it, be addicted to it even,but it’ll kill you in the long run if you do it too much.

When popularity comes easily to him, he can be saint-like. Sweet. But when he’s not heard . . . he can be as creepy as a dustinfested attic. Be forewarned. He’ll air your dirty laundry to friends, and justify himself because the “right” detergent wasn’t used. i.e., you messed up. (Shoulda used Wisk.) It’s your fault, never his. Sob. (Now,where’s my mistress?? He’d like to know.)Look, if this guy learns how to be out-there interesting (or, um, strange) to others, he may just be capable of being really good to you. Especially when he’s older and can’t get anyone else.

Take that back. On the upside, he also has a true, amorous heart, and will want love and idealistic, supersonic devotion. If he doesn’t go Batman-psycho, and vow to avenge all who have wronged him, he could just . . . ah, be a good potential Robin dependable-guy future for you.

As long as his “public” is satisfied, you may just have a chance.

Boyfriend potential rating: This all depends on him. High if he’s made it in life, and has truly figured out what he wants. And that’s you. Low if he’s been scarred by parents who didn’t give him the time of day—and has unlocked the safe where he keeps his Barbie doll(i.e., his ideal woman—he can take her out to play when he wants, put her back: she never complains). P.S. He hates gossip, but likes being well known (revered) . . . Under the radar. When he’s pursued, he huffs, indignantly, like a just-got-her-nose-done newly-turned-hot cheerleader. How dare they snap my profile? (That’s not my good side.)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:51pm
IONO....where did you get this from?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:56pm
lol another site

its really a book...but i found it online....lol i aint payin for no astrology book

its kinda all over the place so read carefully...the words are small
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:07pm
what are the signs y'all attract the most of?

lately it seems like taurus and cancer just swarm to me

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:10pm
Oddly enough Gems......lol......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 966>