Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 735>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

July birthdays are the best of the worst.Big smile

Fixed
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:16am
I get presents for the middle and end of the year. That makes me win at life.Wink
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:17am
LOL

goodgirl aint ish
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:22am
I kid, I kid...
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:33am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:45am
umm hmm...goodgirl we know you dont like cancersLOLTongue
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:30am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

august has the most birthdays of the year?

i guess its all leos..cause i dont really know a whole lot of virgos..i refuse to believe we are the most common sign....cant be

i think cancers win....i always see a lot of june/july birthdays

I think August & September tend to have the most birthdays. I consider ya'll the Christmas babies.  I haven't met many Geminis; it seems rare.  And tbh, lately I'm not even sure why we're described as the intellectual sign.  I haven't met many smart Gems. Ouch
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:31am
Has anyone ever dated an Aries? I'm curious about them.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:30am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Fixed
*sings* jealous aaaaasssssss
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:31am
Tuesday Apr 8 2014

Imagine for a moment that you are on a picnic. The sun is shining. The breeze is perfect. The scenery is picturesque. The day is lovely. You have spread the blanket out before you. You have opened your wicker picnic basket and begun to arrange the contents of sumptuous food and drink. Maybe you even have a source of music. Then suddenly a tiny fly begins to buzz about. You focus on the fly, rather than all of the glorious offerings before you. Surely if you allow that fly to be too important, it will ruin your day. Keep this in mind, Virgo, when a small distraction interrupts something truly wonderful in the days ahead.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 735>
  Share Topic