Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 357358359360361 456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:54am
I've dated a Scorpio. Controlling as hell. He had issues...like, serious issues. He didn't like one-word text messages, he wanted me to wear my hair a certain way, he wanted me to dress a certain way. He had the shortest temper. Red flag after red flag, and I wasn't sticking around to see if the next one was red. He got chucked the deuces with the quickness.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:14am
Lol my scorpio was different. Soft spoken, thoughtful, giving but.. he would fixate on things. He cant multitask life situations. When he was into me, he was laser focused on me. Did everything i needed and would put things off just to come over and do my hw. When he started slacking, i let that ass go but he still called, etc.

He has way too much pride, i broke up with him cause he was acting a fool and the btch said i left him lol

He told me a few years ago that he doesnt come around cause he'll want to stay i told people that be would come to my house pissy drunk in the mjddle of the night from clubbin, ringing my bell like theres an emergency. I always let him in cause i wouldnt want him to get hurt... give him water and let him sleep on the couch. He'd come in my room and profess his love then wake up and pretend were just friends. Our bdays are a cpl days apart and he would let me "have" his cause he hates bdays lol... he called me on my bday and i called his girl an ugly ho. He wanted to know why i said it, not to stop calling that btch a ho

I havent seen him this year but i know he pressed my bell a cpl wks ago. He said if we marry other people, he'll still come see me, that was like 10 yrs ago. Now, he never wants to get married... fool
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:17am
I was talking to a scorpio for a cpl months but i can't take how sensitive he is. I jokingly called him nosey... he said he wasn't. I said he was lying about me nosey and his btch ass didnt reply for a cpl days. I ignored it smh

Im not a typical scorpio so i can date another scorpio if he isnt either lol... i aint putting up with no crazy ho
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:32am
Ugh, I cannot date other Virgos...but I tend to form some of the best friendhsips w/female Virgos. My bff is a Virgo and she gets me like no one else does. But the males? Sensitive, clingy, and if they're insecure...forget about it. I end up feeling like the man in the equation. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting some macho, overly masculine male...however, I didn't expect to feel like I should hand you a tampon either.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:55am
oh no scorpio doesnt sound goodOuch

yea i heard they can be really controlling, secretive and play a lot of mind games....so if i do ever date one if the manipulating mind games start im gonna cut it off there....

i dont have time for that

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 07 2014 at 10:56am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:59am
and yea some virgo guys are just straight up strange...stalkers...and psychos..and act like women..

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:03am
Yep....but my hunni has a Taurus rising.....so its not as bad.....as badCry.......but I want or need for nothing.....im spoiled as fuqq....LOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:10am
I'm dating a fellow Virgo now... It's interesting. We're so similar yet different. I dated a Virgo in HS and we didn't work as a couple but I love that dude. He's my best guy friend. Both of them are extremely literal though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep....but my hunni has a Taurus rising.....so its not as bad.....as badCry.......but I want or need for nothing.....im spoiled as fuqq....LOL

i bet you areLOL..

goodness....you hit the jackpot..

hes probably extremely stubborn af too... with a temper...
really laid back...

i bet he's loyal to the end...borderline crazy...

and very secure and stable...loves routine....probably doesnt take risks...like ever.

and missy you're a double virgo...so i think youve met your match forreal forreal... you better not go back to that gemini!!! 

sounds like yall compliment each other..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:08pm
august has the most birthdays of the year?

i guess its all leos..cause i dont really know a whole lot of virgos..i refuse to believe we are the most common sign....cant be

i think cancers win....i always see a lot of june/july birthdays
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style