BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 349350351352353 963>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:55am
oh no scorpio doesnt sound goodOuch

yea i heard they can be really controlling, secretive and play a lot of mind games....so if i do ever date one if the manipulating mind games start im gonna cut it off there....

i dont have time for that

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 07 2014 at 10:56am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:59am
and yea some virgo guys are just straight up strange...stalkers...and psychos..and act like women..

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:03am
Yep....but my hunni has a Taurus rising.....so its not as bad.....as badCry.......but I want or need for nothing.....im spoiled as fuqq....LOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:10am
I'm dating a fellow Virgo now... It's interesting. We're so similar yet different. I dated a Virgo in HS and we didn't work as a couple but I love that dude. He's my best guy friend. Both of them are extremely literal though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep....but my hunni has a Taurus rising.....so its not as bad.....as badCry.......but I want or need for nothing.....im spoiled as fuqq....LOL

i bet you areLOL..

goodness....you hit the jackpot..

hes probably extremely stubborn af too... with a temper...
really laid back...

i bet he's loyal to the end...borderline crazy...

and very secure and stable...loves routine....probably doesnt take risks...like ever.

and missy you're a double virgo...so i think youve met your match forreal forreal... you better not go back to that gemini!!! 

sounds like yall compliment each other..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:08pm
august has the most birthdays of the year?

i guess its all leos..cause i dont really know a whole lot of virgos..i refuse to believe we are the most common sign....cant be

i think cancers win....i always see a lot of june/july birthdays
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

i bet you areLOL..

goodness....you hit the jackpot..

hes probably extremely stubborn af too... with a temper...
really laid back...

i bet he's loyal to the end...borderline crazy...

and very secure and stable...loves routine....probably doesnt take risks...like ever.

and missy you're a double virgo...so i think youve met your match forreal forreal... you better not go back to that gemini!!! 

sounds like yall compliment each other..

Yeah all of thatLOL.....I aint going anywhere.....
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:11pm
July birthdays are the best.Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:18pm

mrs00 to be you better not!!
im with neka now...if you slip up and hook up with that gemini ima get my beltCensored
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:19pm
and no mixer noLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 349350351352353 963>